In today’s guide, you will know how to download Fidelity Bank statement online in Nigeria.
Bank statements are vital to keeping you updated with your bank account activities, as it gives you details about all transactions that have taken place through your bank account over a period of time.
For that reason, it is imperative for every bank account holder to regularly check their bank statements.
Consequently, I have dedicated this guide to sharing details on how to download Fidelity Bank statements.
Fidelity Bank has provided various ways through which you can access your bank account statement, including online via e-statements, email, USSD code, and many others.
However, the most convenient way to access your bank statement and get all the details is through their online banking service.
Therefore, if you regularly need your bank account statement, it is vital to register for Fidelity Bank’s online banking service.
Despite that, you still need to know how to download your Fidelity Bank statements once you have registered for an online banking service.
So kindly read below to find the procedure to follow.
But even before that, let’s find out what bank statement.
What Is Fidelity Bank Account Statement
A Fidelity Bank statement is a cumulative transaction on your bank account over a period of time.
It is accessible to every customer through the internet banking service.
Also, you can request your Fidelity Bank statement through email.
Requirement To Download Fidelity Bank Statement In Nigeria
Below are the things you need to download your Fidelity Bank statement online:
1. Fidelity Bank online banking login details
2. Smartphone or Computer
3. Active internet connection.
4. Fidelity bank internet banking login page.
How To Download Fidelity Bank Statement Online In Nigeria
If you want to download your Fidelity Bank account statement, kindly follow these steps:
1. Open the web browser on your smartphone or computer
2. Visit the Fidelity Bank online banking login page here: https://online.Fidelity bank.ng/.
3. Enter your username
4. Next, type in your password.
5. Ensure that you have entered the right login details.
6. Now, click on sign in to log into your Fidelity Bank account online.
7. Once you are looking to your Fidelity Bank account online, Navigate and click on “Accounts.”
8. Under the account tab, click on the statement link.
9. Next, click on “Statement Preferences.”
10. Kindly set and confirm the way you want to receive your statement.
11. Wait for some minute, and check your email, Fidelity Bank or send your bank statement in a PDF format directly to your email address provided.
12. Click on the PDF file in your email to download it.
13. Now, open the downloaded PDF, and check your bank statement.
That is how to download a Fidelity Bank statement online in Nigeria.
Here is the list of our recommended articles:
Dollar Rate, Graduate Trainee Apply, Block ATM Card, Apply For Loan, Fidelity Email, Account Number, Fidelity BVN, Block Account, Mobile Money Transfer, Upgrade Bank Account, Get Fidelity Token, Borrow Money, Fidelity job Nigeria, Activate Mobile App, Get POS Machine, Apply For Fast Loan, Bank Transfer PIN, Transfer With Fidelity Bank Code.