Are you seeking how to check your Fidelity Bank account number in Nigeria?
You have come to the right place.
In this guide, I’m going to show you the easiest way to check your Fidelity Bank account number in Nigeria.
Your bank account number is very vital, especially when you want to make transactions with your bank account or you are activating a service that requires you to link to your bank account.
For that reason, it is everyone’s obligation to know their bank account number.
After creating a bank account, most people continue making transactions with their account without even knowing the account numbers.
That is because, these days, digital banking services have Changed the way we bank, and making transactions with your bank account has become easier than ever.
However, the best way to secure your bank account is to regularly check your balance.
To do that, you need to know your bank account number.
If you are a Fidelity Bank account holder in Nigeria, there are so many reasons why you need to know your account number, including Mobile Banking activation, internet banking, USSD banking, and many others.
But do you know how to check a Fidelity Bank account number? Kindly read this guide to find out.
Ways To Check Your Fidelity Bank Account Number In Nigeria
There are many ways you can use to check your fidelity man account number in Nigeria, including the following:
1. Fidelity Bank mobile App
2. mobile banking
3. Fidelity Bank USSD code
4. internet banking.
Those are the available ways you can use to find your Fidelity Bank account number, but in this guide, we will use a fidelity Bank mobile banking USSD code to help you check your account number.
Code To Check Fidelity Bank Account Number In Nigeria
*770# is the code to check your Fidelity Bank account number.
However, before you can use this code, you must ensure that you have activated the Fidelity Bank Nigeria transfer code on your phone.
For mobile banking users, you can still use the Fidelity Bank USSD code to check your bank account number.
Requirement For Checking Account Number Using USSD Code
Below are the things you need to check your Fidelity Bank account number in Nigeria:
1. Mobile phone number registered with your Fidelity Bank account
2. Fidelity Bank USSD code
3. mobile network signal
4. Any cellphone that can make a call.
5. Fidelity bank transfer PIN.
How To Check Fidelity Bank Account Number Via USSD Code In Nigeria
To check your Fidelity Bank account number using USSD code on your phone, follow these steps:
1. Kindly Dial *770# on your mobile phone number registered with Fidelity Bank Nigeria.
2. Next, choose to get account number/BVN
3. Now enter your 4-digit Fidelity Bank transfer PIN
4. Press Send.
5. Instantly, you will receive an SMS with your Fidelity Bank account number.
That is how to know your Fidelity Bank account number.
Here is the list of our recommended articles:
Dollar Rate, Graduate Trainee Apply, Block ATM Card, Apply For Loan, Fidelity Email, Fidelity BVN, Block Account, Download Statement Online, Mobile Money Transfer, Upgrade Bank Account, Get Fidelity Token, Borrow Money, Fidelity job Nigeria, Activate Mobile App, Get POS Machine, Apply For Fast Loan, Bank Transfer PIN, Transfer With Fidelity Bank Code.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 15th September 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this article “https://thetransfercode.com/how-to-check-fidelity-bank-account-number-in-nigeria/” for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this guide. In this month of November 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2022, we are bringing you the very best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To articles. You can come back for more banking and financial guides.
For the year 2022, we have a great deal of banking and financial guides that wiill help you make money transfers and other bank transactions very fast.
Here is the list of our latest articles, check them below:
- Ultimate Guide To CalBank Account Update In Ghana
- Ultimate Guide To CalBank InvestPlus Account, Sign Up Now
- How To Retrieve Your Forgotten CalBank Account Number
- Here Are The CalBank Account Opening Requirements
- CalBank Invest Plus, How To Open Account, Requirements & Interest Rate
- Ultimate Guide To CalBank Mobile App Login
- Ultimate Guide To CalBank Loan Interest Rate In Ghana
- CalBank Working Days, Closing & Opening Time Of CalBank
- CalBank Online Banking, How To Register, Requirements & Benefits
- Nedbank Baywest Mall Branch Code, Location Address, Working Hours