Do you own an account with POSB Bank in Zimbabwe? Here is a detailed guide on how to register for POSB Bank internet banking in Zimbabwe.
POSB Bank internet banking services offer you the most reliable and flexible banking services on the go.
You can access many POSB Bank services online once you have signed up for internet banking.
However, there are numerous things you can do with POSB bank online banking, including a balance inquiry, view your bank statement, pay bills, money transfers, airtime top-up, and more.
As I stated earlier, our main focus is on how you can apply for online banking.
So let us begin.
Recommended article: How To Check Fidelity Bank Account Balance.
Table of Contents
Requirements To Register And Login POSB Bank Account Online
Below are the steps you need to register for POSB bank online banking in Zimbabwe:
- POSB Bank account number
- Mobile phone number
- Email address
- Account name
- Identification document (Passport, Driver license, National ID)
Those are the things you need to apply for POSB Bank e-banking in Zimbabwe.
See also: How To Buy MTN Airtime From Access Bank.
Steps To Register or Apply For POSB Internet Banking In Zimbabwe
To apply for POSB bank in Zimbabwe, follow this procedure:
1. Kindly pick up your ID card.
2. Visit the nearest POSB Bank branch in Zimbabwe.
3. Make an online application request.
4. You will be given the POSB bank online banking application form to fill.
5. Fill the application form with the right detail.
6. Check if you have entered the actual information in the right field.
7. Now, submit your application to an agent at the bank.
8. Your application will be reviewing and granted.
9. Once your application has been accepted. Your bank will register you for POSB online banking.
10. Instantly, an activation link will be sent to your email.
11. Activate your internet banking account, and get your login details from your bank.
That is how to apply for POSB bank online banking.
Read also: How To Check BVN On FirstBank.
How To Login To POSB Internet Banking In Zimbabwe
Follow these steps below to successfully, login to your POSB internet banking in Zimbabwe:
- Visit the official POSB Bank Zimbabwe website here: https://www.posb.co.zw.
- Click “Online Banking” at the top right corner of the site.
- You will be taken to the POSB Bank Zimbabwe online banking login portal.
- Type in your “Username.”
- Input your “Password.”
- Next, click on “Login” to sign in to your POSB bank online banking account.
That is how to sign-in to your online banking account.
See this guide: How To Use KCB Bank Account Online.
How To Reset or Change Your POSB Online Banking Password In Zimbabwe
You can follow these steps to change your POSB online banking account password:
1. Kindly visit the POSB bank Zimbabwe website.
2. Click on “Online Banking.”
3. The online banking login portal will be open for you.
4. Click on “Forgot Password.”
5. Type in your “Username.”
6. Enter your “Email address.”
7. Now, click on “Submit.”
8. Follow the instructions in the next section and your email to reset your password.
That is how to reset your POSB internet banking password.