The Fidelity Bank Nigeria mobile app is what every account holder needs for their daily transactions. In this guide, I am going to show you details on how to activate the Fidelity bank mobile app on your phone.
The digital banking system has added more convenience to banking services.
With a smartphone, you can now access your bank account and make all the transactions you want at a goal, irrespective of where they are.
However, before you can make a transaction through your Fidelity Bank account on the mobile app, you must make sure that you have registered for the Fidelity Bank mobile banking service.
Once you have registered for the Fidelity Bank mobile banking service in Nigeria, you will be given your account details which you can use to Login into your account on the app.
Before you can log in to the app, you must ensure that you have activated the Fidelity Bank mobile app on your smartphone.
It is a simple process, and I’m going to show you that in a moment, so if you are ready, let us begin.
Requirements For Activating The Mobile App On Phone
Below are the basic things you need to activate the Fidelity Bank mobile app on your phone in Nigeria:
1. Fidelity Bank Mobile App
2. Register For Mobile Banking
3. Your Mobile Banking login details
5. Active internet connection
How To Activate Fidelity Bank Mobile App On Your Phone In Nigeria
Follow the steps below to activate the Fidelity Bank Mobile App on your phone:
1. Download & install the Fidelity Bank Mobile App on your phone from the Google play store or Apple iOS Appstore.
2. Open the app on your phone
3. Enter your online banking Username
4. Next, type in your password
5. Now, click on Login to sign in to your internet banking account.
6. After you have signed in to your account, your Fidelity Bank app on your phone will be activated successfully for all transactions.
How Does Fidelity Bank App Activation Work
The Fidelity Mobile App works in such a way that when customers register for an online banking service, they are given unique login details, which they will use to sign in to their accounts on the app.
So, once online banking accesses their accounts on the app for the first time, the accounts are now linked to your account, which will give you access to all Fidelity Bank online banking services.
When you are logged in to your online banking account on the Fidelity Bank App, ut activate the app automatically.
Does Fidelity Bank Charge For Activating the Mobile App
No, using the Fidelity Mobile App comes with no cost. Rather you are charged regular fees when you make transactions with your account.
Here is the list of our recommended articles:
Dollar Rate, Graduate Trainee Apply, Block ATM Card, Apply For Loan, Fidelity Email, Account Number, Fidelity BVN, Block Account, Download Statement Online, Mobile Money Transfer, Upgrade Bank Account, Get Fidelity Token, Borrow Money, Fidelity job Nigeria, Get POS Machine, Apply For Fast Loan, Bank Transfer PIN, Transfer With Fidelity Bank Code.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 15th September 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this article “https://thetransfercode.com/how-to-activate-fidelity-bank-mobile-app/” for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this guide. In this month of September 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2021, we are bringing you the very best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To articles. You can come back for more banking and financial guides.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thetransfercode.com/suncoast-credit-union-spring-hill-fl/
Here is the list of our latest articles, check them below:
- How To Top-Up FNB Connect – First National Bank South Africa Guide
- FirstBank code, Register, Requirement & Activation
- CalBank Emergency Number, Call CalBank Instantly
- How To Cancel FNB Overdraft In South Africa – Follow These Steps
- FirstBank Verve Card, Requirements, Application, & Fees
- Firstbank Western Union, Send & Receive Western Union
- How To Port To FNB Connect – First National Bank South Africa
- Firstbank Diaspora Banking, Access FirstBank Services Abroad
- How To Register For CalBank Internet Banking In Ghana
- How To Close An FNB Account In South Africa – Follow This Simple Guide