Our guide today will focus on the BMO Harris mobile deposit limit in the US.
You can now save time and enjoy an even more convenient way to bank through mobile deposits.
BMO Harris mobile deposit allows you to deposit checks via the BMO mobile banking app into an eligible BMO checking, savings, or money market account from your smartphone in just minutes.
Additionally, we will also tackle the topics below:
- How to use BMO Harris mobile deposit
- What to do with a check after depositing
- Why funds are put on hold after deposit
How To Use BMO Harris Mobile Deposit In The US
Below are the basic steps on how to use BMO Harris mobile deposit:
- For a start, sign in to the BMO Harris mobile banking app from your mobile device
- Next, select Check Deposit from the Pay & Transfer menu
- Then, select a deposit to get started
- After that, take a picture of the front and back of the check
- Next, enter the check amount
- Confirm your deposit details and submit
- You will then get an email confirmation that your check has been received and another one to notify you if your deposit has been approved.
This is how to use BMO Harris mobile deposit in the US.
BMO Harris Mobile Deposit Limit
The BMO Harris mobile deposit limit is $5,000 every five business days.
You cannot deposit any check if you have reached your deposit limit.
You will have to seek alternative methods like visiting the branch or the ATM to deposit your funds.
This is the BMO Harris mobile deposit limit in the US.
What Should I Do With The Check When I Deposit It
Write ‘Deposited’ and the date of deposit on the front of the cheque.
Keep the check for 14 days to ensure it clears, and then destroy it promptly after the 14 days.
Do not keep the cheque until 120 calendar days after the deposit date.
You should do this with the check after BMO Harris mobile deposit in the US.
Why Are My Funds On Hold
Your funds may be put on hold in accordance with your account agreement and the BMO cheque hold policy.
If a hold is placed on your deposit, the hold amount and the date the funds will be available will appear in the success message.
You will have to wait until the data is communicated to you to access your funds.
This is all the information you need about BMO Harris mobile deposit limit in the US.