Are you in Botswana and want to register for the Absa online banking service?
That is a good idea.
In today’s banking guide, I am going to show you how to register for Absa Bank online banking in Botswana, how to login to your online banking account as well as make some transactions with your bank account.
Also, I will answer some of the questions people keep asking me either through email, on social media, or even in the comment section.
Don’t also forget that Barclays bank Botswana has rebranded and changed its name to Absa Bank Botswana.
That notwithstanding, most of the Barclays internet banking services are being used by Absa Bank.
Do not bother yourself that much because I am going to show you how to do virtually everything with the Absa online banking services.
If you are ready, then let us start with the basics.
Read also: How To Use Absa SWIFT Code.
How To Register & Setup Absa Botswana Online Banking Account
Follow these steps to register for Absa internet banking in Botswana:
- Open your browser and go to https://www.absa.co.bw/personal/.
- On the main page, click on “Internet banking“.
- You will be taken to the Absa Bank Botswana online banking login page.
- On that page, you will see the “Login” and “Registration” options.
- If you have already registered for the internet banking service, then enter your username and password to sign in to your account.
- Click on the “Register Now” button on the right to begin the online banking registration process.
- Select your Identification type in the drop-down. This can be either Passport or National ID for the Absa online banking registration.
- Enter exactly your ID number in the field below.
- After that, select your date of birth in this format: Day/Month/Year.
- In the drop-down below the date, select your account type, thus either Absa Account Number or Credit Card.
- Enter the account number you want to use for the Absa internet banking in Botswana.
- In the next section, enter your branch code. You can use the “Branch Lookup” button to select your Absa branch.
- You will be asked to enter a random number of your Credit Card.
- Enter precisely the numbers that appear in the boxes.
- Next, select your Absa Bank Botswana Debit Card Expiry date.
- Also, for the Absa online banking to be completed, you need to enter your card CVV number.
- Accept the Absa Botswana Online banking “Terms and Conditions” to proceed.
- Check if all the various information you have entered is correct.
- Finally, click on “Next” to continue the registration.
- Follow the instructions to complete the Absa online banking registration.
Check the image below:
After you have successfully registered for the Absa Botswana internet banking service, you will receive a message indicating that you have signed up on the digital banking platform.
You can now begin to use your Absa Botswana internet banking for local and international transactions.
Recommended reading: Zenith Bank Mobile Banking Guide.
How To Login To Your Absa Botswana Internet Banking Account
Now that you have registered for the Absa Bank Botswana online banking account, what next?
You need to sign in to your Absa bank account online and start making some transactions.
That is pretty easy to do but if you still find it difficult, then here is how to login to your Absa online banking account:
- Go to https://online.absa.co.bw/.
- Enter your username in the first box.
- In the next section, enter your password.
- Click on the “Log In” button to sign in to your internet banking account.
That is how easy to log in to your online account.
The image below explains how to login:
There are instances where people forget either their usernames or passwords or even both.
If this happens to you, click on either “Forgot your username” or “Forgot your password“.
You will then follow a few instructions to get your username or password for your Absa Botswana online banking account.
See also: How To Use CBZ Internet Banking.
How To Check Your Absa online Banking Account Balance
You can check your Absa online banking account balance following this simple guide:
- Visit the Absa website
- Go to the “Internet Banking Section“.
- Login to your Absa account.
- Go to the Account section.
- Select the account number you want to check the balance.
- Your account balance will be displayed on the screen.
That is how easy to check your Absa online account balance. You can, therefore, download or print your bank account balance.
Check out this: Ultimate Guide To FirstBank Transfer Code.
What Services Does Absa Internet Banking Offer
The following are what you can do with the Absa Botswana online banking account:
1. View account information.
2. You can download and print your Absa bank account statement.
3. Access your proof of payments and download or print them.
4. It enables you to view your credit card or debit card statement.
5. You can also transfer money to other accounts.
6. Contact Absa customer care.
7. You can link your Absa Bank accounts.
8. Pay utility.
9. Buy airtime form your Barclays online banking account.
10. You can also load your mobile money wallet with your Absa online banking account.
11. Get instant interest rates as well as foreign exchange.
As you can see from just the list of services above, there are many things you can do with your Absa Botswana online banking account.
See this guide: Fidelity Bank Mobile Banking.
If you have any suggestions or personal experience with any of the Absa digital banking services, use the comment section below.
This simple and easy Guide Was Last Updated on 3rd May 2020 by thetransfercode
Please you need to visit this post “https://thetransfercode.com/absa-botswana-online-banking/” from time to time for updates and any changes that we may make to the guide.