Here are interesting guidelines on how to register for GTBank Kenya Internet banking. Therefore, you are not lost if you seek to sign up for GT Bank online banking service in Kenya.
People often confuse internet banking with mobile banking, and even though they give you banking access, online banking offers you more.
The convenience of banking from home, office, on the street, on holidays, and many more is one the best feeling you can ever get from banking services.
Guarantee Trust Bank in Kenya is one of the most reliable financial institutions that offer well-secured e-banking services.
However, online banking is now available at many banks, but is it all worth it? Certainly not, as some may have security and accessibility issues, GT Bank gives you the best.
Today, signing up for Guarantee Trust Bank online banking in Kenya is effortless, and in this guide, you shall know every detail.
So, let’s begin.
Check this guide: How To Check And Link BNV To FCMB Bank.
Requirements For GTBank Online Banking Account
To sign up for GT Bank online banking in Kenya, you need these things:
- GT Bank account
- Mobile phone number
- Email address
- Account name.
If you have the information above, you can register, login, and use the GTBank internet banking account online.
See also: Union Bank Verification Guide.
Steps To Register For GTBank Kenya Internet Banking Online
To register for GT Bank internet banking in Kenya, here are the right steps to follow:
1. Visit the official website of GT Bank Kenya here: https://GTBank.co.ke/.
2. At the bottom right of the site, click on “Register” in the internet banking section.
3.Please, scroll a bit down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Download Form” icon.
4. Next, click on “Internet Banking” from the list of forms to download it.
5. Once you have downloaded the form in PDF format, visit the nearest printing shop and print it into a hard copy.
6. Fill the form with the right details.
7. Ensure you have entered the correct credentials.
8. Now, visit the nearest GT Bank branch in Kenya and submit your application form.
9. the bank will assess your application.
10. Once your application has been accepted. Then you will be registered for online banking.
11. After successful registration, you will be given your login details by your bank.
That is how to register for GT Bank online banking.
Recommended article: How To Check And Link Unity Bank Verification Details.
How To Login To GT Bank Online Banking In Kenya
If you want to sign in to your GT Bank account in Kenya, follow these steps:
- Go to the GTBank Kenya website here: https://GTBank.co.ke.
- Click on “Login” in the internet banking section.
- You will be taken to the GT Bank ibanking login portal.
- Click on “Click here to login.”
- Enter your “User ID.”
- Type in your “Password.”
- Now, click on “Login” to sign in to your account.
That is how to login to your GTbank online banking account.
Related guide: How To Use Absa Bank Account Online.
How To Reset or Change Your GTbank Internet Banking Account Password Online
Follow these steps to reset your GT Bank account password if you have forgotten it:
2. Request for an online banking password reset.
3. An agent will give you guidelines on how to change your password.
4. Follow the instructions and change your password.
5. After you have changed your password, login with your user ID to see it works.
That is how to change your online banking password.
This easy and simple Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 12th February 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this guide “https://thetransfercode.com/gtbank-kenya-internet-banking-online/” peroidically for updates and any changes that we may make to this guide. In this month of April 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2021, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles. You can come back for more banking anf financial guides.
Here is the list of our latest guides, check them:
- Unity Bank Recharge Code – Buy Airtime On Unity Bank Nigeria (2021)
- Access Bank Payday Loan Customer Care – Contact Payday Loan Support Center
- GTBank Recharge Code For 2021 – Official USSD Code To Buy Airtime
- Access Bank Payday Loan Guide – Steps To Apply & Get Payday Loan In Nigeria
- Sfax Account login – Steps To Login To Sfax Account Online
- Access Bank Payday Loan Code – Get Access Nigeria Payday Loan Using USSD Code
- How To Get Access Bank Token – Follow These Steps For Access Nigeria Token
- Wells Fargo Alabama Routing Number For Money Transfer [Official]
- UBA Sort Code For Lagos State – Find List Of UBA Bank Sort Codes For Lagos
- How To Use Access Bank Token – Simple Steps To Use Your Token