Are you still struggling to check your BVN on FCMB or wish to link your bank verification details to your account? You do not actually need to stress yourself about checking or linking your BVN number on FCMB Bank Nigeria.
We have created this very guide to help you check your BVN details.
Also, included in this mobile banking guide is how to link your BVN either using the FCMBOnline portal, via email, or just by visiting the nearest branch in your area.
There are various ways you can know your details, and we will show you all you need to know in this guide.
In a later section of this Bank Verification guide, we will show you how to use other means to check your BVN details online through MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile, and other Nigerian banks like Union Bank, Unity Bank, UBA Bank, Zenith Bank, Access, FirstBank, Diamond Bank, Keystone, WEMA, and Stanbic IBTC.
But before that, first thing first.
What Is BVN Code
In banking and financial terms, BVN stands for Bank Verification Number. So, don’t be confused when we say check your BVN on FCMB Bank Nigeria.
It only means you are checking your Bank Verification Number on your phone using your FCMB Bank line.
What Is The Code To Check Your BVN On FCMB Bank Nigeria
The official USSD code you need to dial to check your Bank Verification Number (BVN) on FCMB Bank Nigeria is *565*0#.
That is the code you can dial to get your BVN details.
Recommended guide: Credit Bank Internet Banking.
How To Check Your FCMB Bank Nigeria Bank Verification (BVN) Details
As you may have actually seen in the previous section, the code you need to dial to check your BVN details on FCMB Bank Nigeria is *565*0#.
There are no real hard and fast rule in checking your Bank Verification Number details on the FCMB Bank network.
All that you need to do, in essence, is dial the USSD short code *565*0# on your FCMB Bank phone.
After that, press the send button.
Follow the on-screen instructions, and your BVN details will be available on your phone.
That is exactly how to check your BVN on the FCMB Bank Nigeria network.
The most important thing in this guide is to dial the BVN code on the FCMB Bank network.
Related article: NIC Online Banking Guide.
How To Link BVN Details To FCMB Bank Account
If you want to link your Bank Verification details to your FCMB account, here are the basic steps you need to follow:
1. Linking Using FCMBOnline Portal
If you are one of the FCMB customers who have signed-up for FCMBOnline but have already enrolled with a different bank, then you can easily link your BVN details online.
What you need to do is to:
- Login to your FCMBOnline account.
- Click on the “No BVN Link Here” button.
- You can find that at the top-left corner of your account dashboard.
- After that, enter your BVN number.
- Next, enter the details of the bank you registered with.
- Answer the security question.
- What you need to do after that is to click on the “Link BVN” tab to submit your request for linking.
- Finally, you will then receive a message on your screen confirming that you have linked your BVN details to your FCMB Bank account.
That is how to link your details using the FCMBOnline portal.
2. How To Link BVN Via Email
If you want to link your bank verification number via email, then you can send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the details you need to provide to the FCMB customer care:
- Your BVN number.
- The name of the bank where you registered.
- Bank account number.
- Bank account name.
With those details, the customer care service team can help to link your BVN for you via email.
3. Go To The Nearest FCMB Branch To Link Your Details
Within five (5) minutes, you can just visit any of the FCMB branches in Nigeria, and they will link your bank verification details to your account.
When going to the bank, make sure you get along with the following details:
- A national identification card.
- Your bank account name and number.
As soon as you furnish them with those details, you will get your BVN within 24 hours.
How do I get my FCMB BVN through text?
You can use the basic steps outlined above to get your BVN details for free through text on your mobile line registered with your FCMB Bank Nigeria account.
There are other means to check your BVN details online through Airtel, MTN, GLO, 9mobile, and other Nigerian banks like Zenith Bank, Access Bank, FirstBank, Keystone, WEMA, Diamond Bank, Union Bank, Unity Bank, UBA Bank, and Stanbic IBTC.
By far, the easiest way to check your BVN is using the line registered with the FCMB Bank Nigeria account.
This easy and simple Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 20th February 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this guide “https://thetransfercode.com/how-to-check-and-link-bvn-to-fcmb-bank-nigeria/” peroidically for updates and any changes that we may make to this guide. In this month of April 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2021, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles. You can come back for more banking anf financial guides.
Here is the list of our latest guides, check them:
- How To Get Access Bank Token – Follow These Steps For Access Nigeria Token
- Wells Fargo Alabama Routing Number For Money Transfer [Official]
- UBA Sort Code For Lagos State – Find List Of UBA Bank Sort Codes For Lagos
- How To Use Access Bank Token – Simple Steps To Use Your Token
- Access Bank Nigeria Email Address – Contact Access Bank Via Email
- Access Bank Token PIN Guide – How To Get & Use Token PIN
- Access Bank Nigeria Head Office Contact Number – Contact Main Headquarters
- Access Bank Nigeria Head Office Sort Code – Check Out Access Bank Nigeria Head Office Sort Code
- Access Bank Nigeria Head Office Address – Locate Access Bank Nigeria Headquarters
- Access Bank Nigeria Sort Codes – Complete List Of All Access Bank Nigeria Sort Codes