Do you have an account with NIC Bank in Kenya? Here is an interesting guide with complete guidelines on how to register for NIC Bank Kenya internet banking.
As a NIC Bank customer, one of the best services you can ever have is their online banking services.
With NIC internet banking, you can do a lot on your own wherever you are.
You can check your NIC account balance, view your bank statement, view your transaction history, pay bills, send money, and more.
However, before you can enjoy all the services mentioned above, you must register for an online banking service.
Signing for NIC Bank’s e-banking service in Kenya is straightforward, but not many know how to apply.
That is why we have dedicated this page to help you on how to register for the NIC e-banking service.
So, let’s begin with the things you need.
Requirements To Register And Login To NIC Bank Account Online
Before you can Sign up for NIC Bank Kenya online banking, here are the things you need:
- NIC Kenya bank account.
- Full name
- Mobile phone number
- Valid Email address.
- Identification number (ID)
Those are the thing you need to apply for NUC Bank Kenya online banking.
Steps To Register For NIC Bank Kenya Internet Banking
To register for NIC Bank Kenya online banking, follow these steps:
2. Request for online banking registration.
3. Provided the necessary information need to fill the NIC bank Kenya internet banking application form.
4. The bank will access your application.
5. Once your application request is granted, you will be registered.
6. After successful registration, you will be given your login detail.
That is how to sign up for NIC Bank Kenya online banking.
How To Login To NIC Bank Kenya Online Banking Account
Here are the steps to sign in to your NIC internet banking account in Kenya:
- Visit the official NIC bank Kenya website here: https://nic-bank.com/.
- Click on “Online banking.”
- You will be taken to the NCBA online login portal.
- Enter your “User ID.”
- Key in your “Token Generated Pin.”
- Now, click on “Go for it” and follow the steps to sign in to your NIC online banking account.
Those are the very basic steps to login to your NIC bank account online.
How To Reset/Change Your NIC Kenya Online Banking Password
To reset or change your NIC internet banking account in Kenya, follow these steps.
1. Send an email to email@example.com or call the NIC customer care center on +254 711 041 111/ +254 2888217.
2. Request to change your online banking account password.
3. Provide the necessary details to authenticate your account.
4. Comply with the next instructions to change your password.
5. Login with your new password to see it works.
That is how to reset your NIC bank Kenya online banking.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 6th March 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this guide “https://thetransfercode.com/nic-bank-kenya-internet-banking-register-login/” periodically for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this article. In this month of July 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2021, we are bringing you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To guides. You can come back for more banking and financial guidelines.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thetransfercode.com/suncoast-credit-union-spring-hill-fl/
Here is the list of our latest articles, check them here:
- How To Apply For KCB Credit Cards – Types, Apply, & Requirements
- KCB Tuungane Chama Account Review – Benefits & Registration
- Access Bank Primus Plus – Steps To Register For Primus Plus Account
- Types KCB Mpesa Savings Accounts – Registration & Requirements
- Access Bank Primus Plus Login – Steps To Login To Primus Plus Account Online
- How To Register Access Bank Mobile App – Access Nigeria Mobile Registration
- How To Download Access Bank Mobile App – Access Nigeria Mobile App
- KCB Mpesa Loan Account – How To Activate KCB Mpesa Loan
- IRS Code 101 – What Does Code 101 Mean On 2021 Tax Transcript
- Access Bank Savings Account Maximum Balance – Access Nigeria Guide