Do you have an account with NIC Bank in Kenya? Here is an interesting guide with complete guidelines on how to register for NIC Bank Kenya internet banking.
As a NIC Bank customer, one of the best services you can ever have is their online banking services.
With NIC internet banking, you can do a lot on your own wherever you are.
You can check your NIC account balance, view your bank statement, view your transaction history, pay bills, send money, and more.
However, before you can enjoy all the services mentioned above, you must register for an online banking service.
Signing for NIC Bank’s e-banking service in Kenya is straightforward, but not many know how to apply.
That is why we have dedicated this page to help you on how to register for the NIC e-banking service.
So, let’s begin with the things you need.
Requirements To Register And Login To NIC Bank Account Online
Before you can Sign up for NIC Bank Kenya online banking, here are the things you need:
- NIC Kenya bank account.
- Full name
- Mobile phone number
- Valid Email address.
- Identification number (ID)
Those are the thing you need to apply for NUC Bank Kenya online banking.
Steps To Register For NIC Bank Kenya Internet Banking
To register for NIC Bank Kenya online banking, follow these steps:
2. Request for online banking registration.
3. Provided the necessary information need to fill the NIC bank Kenya internet banking application form.
4. The bank will access your application.
5. Once your application request is granted, you will be registered.
6. After successful registration, you will be given your login detail.
That is how to sign up for NIC Bank Kenya online banking.
How To Login To NIC Bank Kenya Online Banking Account
Here are the steps to sign in to your NIC internet banking account in Kenya:
- Visit the official NIC bank Kenya website here: https://nic-bank.com/.
- Click on “Online banking.”
- You will be taken to the NCBA online login portal.
- Enter your “User ID.”
- Key in your “Token Generated Pin.”
- Now, click on “Go for it” and follow the steps to sign in to your NIC online banking account.
Those are the very basic steps to login to your NIC bank account online.
How To Reset/Change Your NIC Kenya Online Banking Password
To reset or change your NIC internet banking account in Kenya, follow these steps.
1. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the NIC customer care center on +254 711 041 111/ +254 2888217.
2. Request to change your online banking account password.
3. Provide the necessary details to authenticate your account.
4. Comply with the next instructions to change your password.
5. Login with your new password to see it works.
That is how to reset your NIC bank Kenya online banking.
This easy and simple Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 6th March 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this guide “https://thetransfercode.com/nic-bank-kenya-internet-banking-register-login/” peroidically for updates and any changes that we may make to this guide. In this month of April 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2021, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles. You can come back for more banking anf financial guides.
Here is the list of our latest guides, check them:
- How To Get Access Bank Token – Follow These Steps For Access Nigeria Token
- Wells Fargo Alabama Routing Number For Money Transfer [Official]
- UBA Sort Code For Lagos State – Find List Of UBA Bank Sort Codes For Lagos
- How To Use Access Bank Token – Simple Steps To Use Your Token
- Access Bank Nigeria Email Address – Contact Access Bank Via Email
- Access Bank Token PIN Guide – How To Get & Use Token PIN
- Access Bank Nigeria Head Office Contact Number – Contact Main Headquarters
- Access Bank Nigeria Head Office Sort Code – Check Out Access Bank Nigeria Head Office Sort Code
- Access Bank Nigeria Head Office Address – Locate Access Bank Nigeria Headquarters
- Access Bank Nigeria Sort Codes – Complete List Of All Access Bank Nigeria Sort Codes