The paragraphs of this guide will focus on “How do you use Cash App,” as most people have been asking how to use the Cash App mobile app on their mobile devices.
As exciting as downloading and installing this mobile fintech is, the next necessary step is to find out how to use it after knowing what it can be used for.
The Cash App mobile application serves millions of people in the U.S. and U.K. with innovative ways of carrying out certain financial operations on your mobile phone at any time.
You don’t want to miss out on this, and this is why this guide has detailed all you need to know about using the Cash App in the paragraphs below.
Who Is Eligible To Use Cash App
According to terms and conditions regarding access to Cash App services, these two criteria must be satisfied first:
- The user must be 18 years or more
- The user must be a resident of the U.S. or the U.K.
Once you meet these marks, you can proceed and use the Cash App mobile application.
But just before we proceed to how you can use Cash App, let’s find out what the requirements are.
Requirements To Use Cash App
Below are the requirements to use Cash App:
- Smartphone with Cash App installed
- Good to strong internet connection
Once you have these, you can proceed and create a Cash App account with your mobile number and email to use the features of Cash App.
How Do You Use Cash App
The Cash App mobile application offers seamless financial operations, including sending and requesting funds, making payments, and making investments.
However, for this paragraph, we shall limit you to how you can use Cash App for basic financial operations like transferring and requesting funds.
How To Use Cash App To Send Money
Follow the steps below to transfer money on Cash App:
- Kindly open the Cash App from your smartphone
- Click on the “Money icon” at the bottom of the home screen.
- Enter the amount you want to transfer
- Proceed and tap “Pay.”
- Provide the recipient details by entering the recipient’s email, phone number, or $Cashtag.
- Add a note (optional)
- Select source account. This can be from your Cash App balance, linked bank account, or debit card.
- Click on “Pay” at the top right corner to send the money on the next page.
How Can I Use Cash App To Request Money
Below are the steps to request money using Cash App:
- Hit the “Money tab” at the Cash App home interface after you have opened it
- Type in the amount you want to request
- Tap on “Request”
- Select the destination of the request from your contact list by entering the name, phone number, or email of the person
- Provide a reason for requesting the funds (optional)
- Click on request in the upper right corner to finish the fund request.
Can I Use Cash App Internationally
No, the Cash App currently is a domicile mobile fintech. It can only be used in the U.S. and U.K. for now.
If you want to use a Cash App outside these two locations, it can’t be possible.
However, you can find a similar mobile app that works like Cash App and use it wherever you are.
This is all we have for you now on how you use Cash App.