Are you still struggling to link or check your BVN details on UBA Bank in Nigeria? You do not actually need to stress yourself that much about checking or linking your BVN details to your UBA Bank account in Nigeria.
In this short guide, we will show you how to connect your Bank Verification details to your bank account.
You can do that using the mobile banking USSD code, the UBA online portal linker, and your prepaid card.
We have created this very guide to help you check your BVN details.
There are various ways you can know your details, and we will show you all you need to know in this guide.
In a later section of this Bank Verification guide, we will show you how to use other means to check your BVN details online through Glo, MTN, 9mobile, Airtel, and other Nigerian banks like Zenith Bank, Access, Polaris bank, FirstBank, FCMB Bank, Diamond Bank, Ecobank, GTBank, Union Bank, Unity Bank, and Stanbic IBTC.
But before that, first thing first.
See Also: GTBank Nigeria Bank Verification Number.
What Is BVN Code
In banking and financial terms, BVN stands for Bank Verification Number. So, don’t be confused when we say check your BVN on UBA Bank Nigeria.
It only means you are checking your Bank Verification Number on your phone using your UBA Bank line.
Related guide: 9mobile Bank Verification Number.
What Is The Code To Check Your BVN On UBA Bank Nigeria
The official USSD code you need to dial to check your Bank Verification Number (BVN) on UBA Bank Nigeria is *565*0#.
That is the code you can dial to get your BVN details.
Recommended reading: How To Know Your BVN On Glo Nigeria.
How To Check Your UBA Bank Nigeria Bank Verification (BVN) Details
As you may have actually seen in the previous section, the code you need to dial to check your BVN details on UBA Bank Nigeria is *565*0#.
There are no real hard and fast rule in checking your Bank Verification Number details on the UBA Bank network.
All that you need to do, in essence, is dial the USSD short code *565*0# on your UBA Bank phone.
After that, press the send button.
Follow the on-screen instructions, and your BVN details will be available on your phone.
That is exactly how to check your BVN on the UBA Bank Nigeria network.
The most important thing in this guide is to dial the BVN code on the UBA Bank network.
Read this: Stanbic IBTC Bank Verification Details.
How many digits is Uba BVN?
The UBA Bank Verification Number is an eleven (11) digit code that identifies you and contains all your banking information.
This number is unique and identifies you, ensuring secure banking and financial transactions in and outside Nigeria.
Another guide: Heritage Bank Nigeria Bank Verification Number.
How To Check UBA BVN Details Online
If you want to check your UBA Bank Verification Number online, then you need to open your browser and go to the online banking portal.
Login to your UBA internet banking account.
After that, go to the BVN section and check your details.
That is how to check your UBA Bank BVN online.
Read this: Fidelity Bank Nigeria BVN Number.
UBA BVN Link Code
The code for linking your Bank Verification number is *919*6#.
You can dial that UBA USSD code to link your bank details on your mobile phone.
Note that the code *919*6# should be dialed on your phone number, which was used for the bank account creation.
If you do not enter the linking code on the correct mobile number, you may get an error message, and you may not be able to link your bank details.
Linking Bank Verification Details On Phone
As we have explained above, you can link your BVN to your bank account on your mobile phone by dialing the linking code *919*6# and press the send button.
You will be asked to enter your BVN number.
Enter the 11-digits and press the send button again.
Wait a few minutes to receive a confirmation message that your details are successfully linked to your bank account.
Suggested guide: Sterling Bank Verification Number.
How To Link Your BVN To UBA Bank Account Online
Another option available to you is to link your details online.
To do that, follow the basic steps below:
- Go to the UBA portal here https://uapps.ubagroup.com/linkbvn/.
- Enter your bank account number (10-digits).
- Click on the “Verify” button.
- After that, enter your BVN number (11-digits).
- Finally, click on the submit button to link your BVN number to your bank account.
Is as easy as that.
Recommended article: Co-operative Bank Kenya Internet Banking Guide.
Linking Bank Verification Details With Your UBA Prepaid Card
Are you aware you can link your BVN number to your bank account using your prepaid card?
Yes, you can easily do that.
To link your Bank Verification details to your UBA account using your prepaid card, follow the steps below:
- Go to the prepaid linker portal here https://uapps.ubagroup.com/prepaidbvn.
- When you visit the portal, enter your Prepaid ID.
- You can find the UBA Prepaid Client ID at the backside of your card.
- After entering your ID, click on “Verify“.
- Next, enter your BVN number (11-digits).
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button to link your BVN to your bank account.
That is how to do it using your prepaid card.
Related article: FirstBank Nigeria Bank Verification Details.
How Can I Know My UBA BVN Via Text?
You can use the basic steps outlined above to get your BVN details for free through text on your mobile line registered with your UBA Bank Nigeria account.
There are other means to check your BVN details online through 9mobile, Airtel, MTN, GLO, and other Nigerian banks like Zenith Bank, Ecobank, Access Bank, FirstBank, Polaris bank, FCMB Bank, Diamond Bank, UBA Bank, GT Bank, Unity Bank, Sterling Bank, and Stanbic IBTC.
By far, the easiest way to check your BVN is using the line registered with the UBA Bank Nigeria account.
This simple and easy Guide Was Last Updated on 31st January 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you need to visit this post “https://thetransfercode.com/how-to-check-and-link-bvn-on-uba-bank-nigeria/” peroidically for updates and any changes that we may make to this guide.
In the year 2021, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Here is the list of our latest guides, check them:
- Indo Bank Zambia Internet Banking – Register & Login To Indo Online Banking
- Atlasmara Bank Zambia Internet Banking – Register & Login To Atlasmara Bank Account Online
- How To Check UBA Bank Account Balance – UBA Nigeria Balance USSD Code & Online
- Westpac Bank PNG Internet Banking – Register, Apply, & Login To Online Banking
- ABC Bank Kenya Internet Banking – Register & Login To ABC Online Banking
- JAIZ Bank Transfer Code – Register & Activate New JAIZ Bank USSD Transfer Code
- Banc ABC Zimbabwe Internet Banking – Register & Login To Online Banking Account
- TAJ Bank USSD Code – Register & Activate TAJ USSD Transfer Code
- Credit Bank Kenya Internet Banking Guide – Login & Register For Online Banking
- NIC Bank Kenya Internet Banking – Register & Login To NIC Online Banking Account