Are you still struggling to check your BVN on Ecobank Nigeria? You do not actually need to stress yourself about checking your BVN number on Ecobank Nigeria.
We have created this very guide to help you check your Ecobank BVN details in Nigeria.
There are various ways you can know your details, and we will show you all you need to know in this guide.
In a later section of this Bank Verification guide, we will show you how to use other means to check your BVN details online through Glo, MTN, 9mobile, Airtel, and other Nigerian banks like Zenith Bank, Access, FirstBank, FCMB Bank, Diamond Bank, Union Bank, Unity Bank, and UBA.
But before that, first thing first.
What Is Bank Verification Code
In banking and financial terms, BVN stands for Bank Verification Number. So, don’t be confused when we say check your BVN on Ecobank Nigeria.
It only means you are checking your Bank Verification Number on your phone using your Ecobank line.
Related guide: NIN Registration And Checking Guide.
What Is The Ecobank Nigeria Code To Check Your BVN Details
The official USSD code you need to dial to check your Bank Verification Number on Ecobank Nigeria is *565*0#.
That is the code you can dial to get your BVN details.
You can dial the Bank Verification Number USSD code to check your details in a matter of minutes.
How To Check Your Ecobank Nigeria Bank Verification (BVN) Details
As you may have actually seen in the previous section, the code you need to dial to check your BVN details on Ecobank Nigeria is *565*0#.
There are no real hard and fast rule in checking your Bank Verification Number details on the Ecobank network.
All that you need to do, in essence, is dial the USSD short code *565*0# on your Ecobank phone.
After that, press the send button.
Follow the on-screen instructions, and your BVN details will be available on your phone.
That is exactly how to check your Bank Verification Number details 0n Ecobank Nigeria.
The most important thing in this guide is to dial the BVN code on the Ecobank network.
How do I link my BVN to my Ecobank account?
Suppose you are an Ecobank customer and you want to link your bank verification number registered on another bank account. In that case, it is very easy for you to link your details using the Eco Bank USSD mobile banking code.
Follow the basic steps below to link your BVN:
- Dial *326# on your phone number registered with the Ecobank account.
- Select option 9 and then press the send button.
- Alternatively, you can dial *326*9# and press send.
- A dialogue box will then appear on the screen.
- Enter your eleven (11) digit BVN code.
When that is done, you have finally linked your BVN details to the Ecobank account.
How do I get my Ecobank BVN through text?
You can use the basic steps outlined above to get your BVN details for free through text on your mobile line registered with your Ecobank Nigeria account.
There are other means to check your BVN details online through Airtel, MTN, GLO, 9mobile, and other Nigerian banks like Zenith Bank, Access Bank, FirstBank, FCMB Bank, Diamond Bank, UBA Bank, and Unity Bank.
By far, the easiest way to check your BVN is using the line registered with the Ecobank Nigeria account.
This simple and easy Guide Was Last Updated on 17th January 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you need to visit this post “https://thetransfercode.com/how-to-check-ecobank-nigeria-bvn-details/” from time to time for updates and any changes that we may make to the guide.In the year 2021, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience.Here is the list of our latest guides, check them:
- How To Check BVN Details On Sterling Bank Nigeria – Get Bank Verification Number
- How To Check BVN On Airtel Nigeria – Get Bank Verification Details On Airtel
- How To Check BVN On Ecobank Nigeria – Get Bank Verification Number On Ecobank
- How To Register FirstBank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code – Steps To Sign-Up
- How To Check BVN On MTN Nigeria – Get Bank Verification (BVN) Details On MTN
- How to Register Heritage Bank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code – Follow This Guide
- Register & Link NIN To MTN, 9mobile, Glo, Airtel – Check NIN Number USSD Code
- How To Activate FCMB Nigeria USSD Transfer Code – Step-By-Step Guide
- How To Register Unity Bank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code – Simple Registration Guide
- How To Register Union Bank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code – Registration Guide