Are you a resident in Nigeria? Here is another significant guide about how to register for Ecobank Nigeria internet banking service, that you might like.
In this fascinating guide, we will give you details on how you can log in, register, reset your password bad check your Ecobank account balance online.
We will also provide you a full list of features available on the service and anyone, so stay tuned.
As we all are already aware, Ecobank is one of the biggest financial institutions available in Nigeria.
They offer numerous modernized ways of banking that give total customer convenience and easy accessibility.
If you are seeking a bank that offers online banking with style, then I recommend Ecobank bank online banking service to you.
What makes Ecobank electronic banking so unique is that you do not need to visit any of their branches to register as you can do it on your own.
The application process is instant, and you can do it anywhere once you meet tier requirements.
So let’s find out what you require to register or apply for the service.
See also: Stanbic IBTC Nigeria Internet Banking Guide.
Requirements Of Ecobank Nigeria Internet Banking Service
If you want to apply or Register for Ecobank online banking service in Nigeria, here are their requirements.
- Active Ecobank account
- Bank account number
- Full name
- Mobile phone number
- Email address
- Credit Card details
Now, if you have these requirements above, let see how you register.
See This: FNB Ghana Internet Banking.
How To Register For Ecobank Nigeria Internet Banking Service
Below are the procedures you should follow to register for Ecobank online banking service in Nigeria:
- Visit the official online banking website of Ecobank here https://ecobank.com/.
- At the top, click on the drop-down and select Nigeria as your country.
- Navigate and click on “Register For Ecobank Online“
- Select your “Current & Savings Account“.
- Enter your Ecobank Nigeria account number.
- Type in your email address, this should your email and must be active.
- Go through and make sure you have entered the correct details in each field.
- Now click on “Continue” with the Ecobank internet banking registration.
- The next section is very crucial, and you must make sure you provide the right details for each field.
- Follow the instructions and complete your online banking registration process.
- Once your registration is approved and active, you will have your login details, and your account will be active for use.
That is how you can register for Ecobank internet banking in Nigeria.
After you have done your registration and have your login details, the next thing is to log in. Read more below to find out.
Read this: How To Activate Fidelity bank Nigeria USSD Code.
How To Log Into Ecobank Online Banking Account In Nigeria
There are the steps you should follow if you want to log into our Ecobank Nigeria online banking account:
- Open your phone or computer browser and go to Ecobank online banking login site here https://ecobankonline.ecobank.com/.
- Enter your internet banking username.
- Type in your password.
- Make sure you have the right details entered.
- Now click on the “Login” button to sign in to your Ecobank Nigeria internet banking account.
- If you entered the right details, your account would open for you immediately.
That is so simple, and you do not hustle to login.
Sometimes due to some reasons, you may forget your password, and when that happens, it becomes challenging to access your account.
That is one thing that many online banking users normally face, and it is something that can happen to everyone.
Fortunately, Ecobank has the simplest way to reset your password, and it does not take much of your time.
Read below to know more about how to recover your password when you lose it.
Check this useful guide: How to Activate UBA Bank Nigeria USSD Code.
How To Reset Or Recover Your Bank Account Password
The following are the steps you can follow to reset your Ecobank online banking account password when you lose it.
1. Go to https://ecobankonline.ecobank.com/
2. Navigate below the login box and click on “Forgot password“.
3. The Ecobank password reset page will open for you.
4. Enter your online banking username.
5. Type in your email address and make sure it is the same email you used to register.
6. Now, click on the “Continue” button.
7. Follow the next instructions to reset your password.
8. Once completed, you will be able to set up a new password for your account.
9. This time make sure you memorize it well and do not share it with anyone.
That is the simplest way you can reset your Ecobank Nigeria internet banking password.
We always advise that your check your account balances frequently and after each transaction you make.
That is very important as it helps you to get updated account balance in real-time.
Also, it will alert you on any suspected activities on your account.
Let see how to view your balance simply.
Recommended article: Zenith Bank Nigeria Online Banking Guide.
How To Check Your Ecobank Online Banking Account Balance In Nigeria
Below are the steps to follow if you want to check your internet banking account balance with Ecobank Nigeria.
1) Visit the Ecobank online banking website below https://ecobankonline.ecobank.com/.
2) Enter your Username.
3) Type in your Ecobank Nigeria internet banking password.
4) Click on the online banking “Login” button.
5) Immediately your account will open for you if you entered the right details.
6) Once you are logged into your internet banking account, navigate to accounts and click on your account number to reveal it available.
Read this also: How To Register Ecobank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code.
Features & Benefits Of Using The Digital Banking Service
These are some of the features you will enjoy when you sign up for an Ecobank online banking service in Nigeria.
- View your account balance anytime.
- Access your bank statement online.
- Make transactions at any time from anywhere.
- Send and receive money in and out of Ecobank.
- Pay your utility bills instantly.
- Track your transaction history over a period.
That is how to register, login, and use the Ecobank Nigeria internet banking account.
This simple and easy Guide Was Last Updated on 10th August 2020 by thetransfercode
Please you need to visit this post “https://thetransfercode.com/ecobank-nigeria-internet-banking/” from time to time for updates and any changes that we may make to the guide.