You are here at the right place if you are seeking how you can register for the Stanbic IBTC internet banking account in Nigeria.
As we always do, we will give you full details on what you must sign up for the service.
In the end, of this crucial post, you will have the ability to register for Stanbic IBTC online banking service in Nigeria, login, check your account balance, and reset your password when you lose it.
Someone may ask why internet banking? Yes, if you have an account with Stanbic bank and you are not yet enrolled in online banking service, you are missing a lot.
With internet banking, you become the bank yourself as you can affect any type of transaction as your own time, anytime all day.
Unlike the days when you must join lengthy queues juts to effect a little transaction, it is no more due to online banking.
However, one thing that makes Stanbic IBTC internet banking unique in Nigeria and because you can sign up on your own.
Yes, the application is so simple, and within minutes you are done.
So, without taking all of your time shilling their service, left find out how to register.
How To Register For Stanbic IBTC Internet Banking In Nigeria
Follow these steps if you want to register for Stanbic bank IBTC online banking in Nigeria.
1. Open your browser on your or computer and make sure you have internet, visit the Stanbic bank Nigeria website here https://www.stanbicibtc.com/Nigeria
2. On your right side of the site where you see online banking, click on the arrows in front of it.
3. The secured website of Stanbic bank will open for you.
4. Click o “Register for internet banking”.
5. Enter your Stanbic IBTC account.
6. Click on Terms and conditions and Read carefully.
7. Make sure you have understood it.
8. After reading if you still wish to register, tic the small empty box.
9. Now, click on “Next.”
10. The next page procedures are crucial, so make sure you take your time and provide each detail correctly.
11. Follow the instructions thoroughly and complete your registration process.
12. Once your request is approved, your account will be set up, and you are ready to use it.
That is how you can register for Stanbic IBTC online banking in Nigeria.
Now that you are registered and have your login details, the next thing so to log in.
Read also: How To Register For Ecobank Nigeria USSD Code.
How To Log Into Stanbic IBTC Online Banking Account In Nigeria
Here are the steps you must follow if you want to log into your Stanbic IBTC online banking account:
- Visit the Stanbic IBTC online banking website here https://ibanking.stanbicibtcbank.com/roa/#/Login.
- Enter your User ID.
- Type your password.
- Check if you entered the correct bank login details.
- Now click on the “Login” button to sign in to your Stanbic Bank Nigeria online banking account.
- Your internet banking account will open for you instantly.
Now let see how to check your account balance when you log in.
See also: How To Activate UBA Nigeria Transfer Code.
How To Check Your Online Banking Account Balance
The following are the steps to check your Stanbic Bank Nigeria account balance online:
- Open your browser on your phone or computer and go to https://ibanking.stanbicibtcbank.com/.
- Enter your Stanbic IBTC User ID.
- Type in your password.
- Click on the “Login” button to sign in to see your account balance.
- When your account opens, go to accounts.
- Finally, click on your bank account to see its current balance.
- The account balance will be displayed on the dashboard.
Do you know sometimes you can forget your password?
Yes, that is why they have a reset password option.
You can use that when you lose your password. Read more below to find out how you can rest your password.
Related guide: Zenith Bank Nigeria Internet Banking.
How To Reset Your Stanbic Bank Nigeria Account Password
Follow the procedures to reset your Stanbic IBTC online banking password in Nigeria if you forget it.
- Go to the Stanbic online banking login page here https://ibanking.stanbicibtcbank.com/roa/#/Login.
- Click on the “Forgot password” button.
- Enter your Stanbic Bank Nigeria online banking User ID.
- Type in your Stanbic IBTC account number.
- Now, click ok, “Next” and continue the internet banking password recovery process.
- Provide the Answers you set up for the security questions.
- Click on the “Next” button again.
- Enter a new password.
- You will receive a One-Time internet banking PIN (OTP) through SMS or email.
- Enter the One-Time PIN (OTP) in the field provided.
- Confirm it to complete the online banking password recovery process.
- Your Stanbic IBTC online banking password will be reset to a new one.
That is how you can recover your password when you forget it.
Recommended reading: Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Online Banking.
Features Of The Stanbic IBTC Banking Service
These are some of the interesting features that are available on Stanbic bank internet banking in Nigeria:
- View your account information
- Access your transaction history
- Past your utility bill
- Make Intra-bank transfers
- Send and receive money in and out of Stanbic IBTC Nigeria.
- Access your bank statement
That is all you need to know about the Stanbic IBTC Nigeria internet banking account.