You are welcome to another crucial article about how to register, login, and use your Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria online banking.
If you are looking for a simple guide on how to sign up for Standard Chartered Bank internet banking, here is the best place to be.
We have all the information and procedures you must follow to sing up, log in, check your account balance, and reset your password when you lose it.
Online banking is not new to Standard Chartered Bank, and if you are a regular customer, you can attest to this.
However, Standard bank encourages customers to sign up for the service as. A result of the convenience it gives subscribers.
You will not regret it when your register for their internet banking services as it gives you full control over your account.
Therefore, read carefully and follow our guidelines, and you will subscribe to their service in minutes.
How To Register For Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Online Banking Account
Here are the procedures you must follow if you want to register for Standard Chartered bank Nigeria internet banking:
1. Visit the official website of Standard bank Nigeria here https://www.sc.com/ng/.
2. Click on “Online banking“.
3. Click on “Continue to Login“.
4. Below appt for a quick account, select “Register with ATM and Debit card.
5. Get your mobile phone number registered with Standard bank.
6. Now get your ATM, Credit card, or Debit details with you.
7. Click on the terms and conditions and Read carefully.
8. Make sure you understand it.
9. After reading, if you still want to continue the registration, tick the small box.
10. Now click on “Accept“.
11. Select the card type you want to register with, either ATM, Debit card, or Credit card.
12. For easy registration, we will choose the Credit card, but you can choose any option.
13. Enter your credit card number.
14. Know to choose, “I know the PIN.”
15. Enter your Standard Chartered Bank account PIN.
16. If you don’t know your PIN, you can select “I don’t know my PIN” and follow the instructions.
17. Make sure all the details you entered in the filed are correct.
18. Now, click on “Next.”
19. The next step is a verification process to follow the instructions to do that.
20. Enter your one-time PIN.
21. Set in your Username and password.
22. Submit to complete your registration.
Once you are done, and your application is accepted, you are ready to account is ready for use.
That is how you register for Standard Chartered bank online banking in Nigeria.
Now, if you have your login details, the next thing is to log into your account.
See that in the next section.
See Also: Union Bank Nigeria Internet Banking.
How To Log Into Standard Chartered Bank Online Banking Account
The following are the steps you can follow to let g into your Standard Chartered bank online banking account in Nigeria.
- Visit the Standard bank Nigeria secured internet banking website here https://retail.sc.com/afr/ibank/ng.
- Enter your online banking username.
- Type in your password to login to your Standard Chartered bank account.
- Check if you have entered the right details.
- Click on the “Login” button to sign-in to your account.
- Your Standard Chartered Bank online banking account will open for you to start your transaction.
That is how you can log into your account online.
Now let’s see how to check your account balance in a few simple steps.
Read this: Polaris Bank Nigeria Online Banking Guide.
How To Check Your Internet Banking Account Balance Online
Below are the easy steps you can follow if you want to check your Standard bank online banking account balance in Nigeria:
- Visit the Standard bank Nigeria official website https://www.sc.com/ng/.
- Click on “Online Banking” to check your account balance.
- Now, click on continue to login.
- Enter your Username.
- Type your password.
- Next, click on the “Login” button to check your Standard Bank Nigeria bank account balance online.
- Your account would open for you immediately if you entered the right credentials.
- Navigate to accounts and click on your bank account.
- Your current account balance will display to you.
That is how swift you can check your account balance online.
Are you aware you can sometimes forget your password? Yes, many people always face such situations, and when that happens, it becomes very difficult to log in.
You do not need to worry when you forget your password, let me show you what you just do below.
Related guide: How To Register For UBA Bank Internet Banking In Nigeria.
How To Reset Your Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Internet Banking Account Password
Here are the procedures you must follow to recover your Standard Chartered bank online banking password when you lose it.
1. Visit the Standard Chartered bank official website here https://www.sc.com/ng/.
2. Click ok online banking.
3. Click on continue to login to your Standard Chartered Bank account.
4. Navigate had click on “Forgot Username/Password.”
5. Get the card details you used to register ready.
6. Read the terms and conditions.
7. Tick the empty box.
8. Click on “Accept” to continue and reset your password.
9. Elect the card type you used to register.
10. We will select the Credit card since we will use that to register.
11. Enter your card number.
12. Tick, “I know the PIN.”
13. Enter the PIN and continue to reset your Standard Chartered Bank account password.
14. Check if you entered the right details.
15. Now click on “Next.”
16. Verify your Standard Chartered Bank online banking account.
17. Enter the OTP code you received.
18. Create login details to reset your Standard Chartered bank password.
19. If you did everything right, you would now have a new password to aces your account.
That how you must do to reset your password when you lose it.
Recommended reading: How To Subscribe GOtv Using FirstBank USSD Code.
Features & Benefits Of The Digital Banking Service
Here are some of the features if Standard Chartered online banking:
- Access your bank statement anytime.
- Check your account balance.
- Pay utility bills instantly and at anytime.
- Make transactions all day, even on weekends.
- View your transaction history.
- Send and receive money to bad from friends and family.
- Those are some of the features of the digital banking service.
That is all you need to know about the Standard Chartered Bank online banking account in Nigeria.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 15th January 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this guide “https://thetransfercode.com/standard-chartered-bank-nigeria-internet-banking/” from time to time for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this article. In this month of June 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2021, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To articles. You can come back for more banking and financial guides.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thetransfercode.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the list of our latest guides, check them here:
- FNB Gold Cheque Account Review – Gold Cheque Account Details For South Africa
- How To Cancel FNB Student Account – Close FNB Student Account Now
- How To Qualify For FNB Student Account – FNB South Africa Requirements
- How To Open FNB Student Account – FNB South Africa Student Account
- How Does The FNB Student Account Works In South Africa (2021)
- How To Qualify For FNB Cheque Account – FNB South Africa Cheque Account
- IRS Code 290 [SOLVED] – What Does Code 290 Mean On 2021 Tax Transcript
- IRS Code 150 – What Does Code 150 Mean On Transcript, Tax Return Filed [SOLVED]
- KCB Cub Account Kenya – Ultimate Guide To Cub Account Opening & Advert
- KCB Currency Exchange Rates And Forex 2021 – KCB Exchange Rate Today