Are you facing challenges on how to activate GTBank Nigeria USSD transfer code for your mobile money transactions?
GTbank Nigeria has made banking more flexible by bringing your bank account transaction at your fingertips.
Today our prime focus is on how to activate the GTbank Nigeria USSD code.
Are you a GTbank customer?
Maybe you have not heard what you can do with the GTbank Nigeria USSD code yet, read carefully I will tell you more.
Activating the GTbank transfer code is essential as it offers you a lot of options in transferring funds to family and friends in the shortest time all on your mobile phone.
Once you have activated the GTbank Nigeria USSD code, you can pay bills, buy airtime, transfer money, and many more without visiting the bank.
However, one of the fascinating things about the GTbank transfer code is that you can activate it within minutes.
Also, you do not need to have a bank account with GTbank Nigeria before you can register for their USSD code service.
See also: Register Polaris Bank Nigeria Transfer Code.
Table of Contents
Requirements For Activating GTB USSD Code
If you want to activate the GTbank USSD code on your phone, you do not need much as you Weill only require a mobile phone with a valid sim card.
Here are the requirements for activating GTB USSD code.
1. Mobile phone
2. Valid card of any mobile network in Nigeria.
See below for how to activate it.
Recommended reading: How To Register Fidelity bank Nigeria Transfer Code.
How To Activate GTbank Nigeria USSD Code On Your Phone
Follow these steps to activate the GTbank transfer code on your phone:
- Insert a valid sim card registered in your name into your phone.
- Dial *737* on your phone to activate the transfer code.
- Follow the guidance on your screen to complete the GTB activation process.
- You will receive an SMS on your phone shortly with ten digits of NUBAN or bank account numbers.
- Copy and save your bank account number.
That is to activate the GTbank USSD code in Nigeria.
Read also: FNB Temporary Loan Guide.
How To Reactivate Your GT Bank Account Number Using 737 USSD Transfer Code
Sometimes due to some reasons, you left your account for a long period without using it, and it got suspended when that happens, it becomes impossible to access the service, so you must reactivate it.
Reactivating our GTB account in Nigeria takes no time, and in a few simple steps, you are done.
Below are the steps to reactivate your GTBank Nigeria account on your phone:
- Dial *737*11# on the mobile phone number registered with GTbank.
- Enter your GTBank BVN (bank verification number).
- Next, key in the Account Officer code.
- Press one(1) to continue the reactivation if you do not know your Account Officer code.
- Now, to complete the GT Bank account reactivation process, make any transaction about N100.
- You can buy airtime for yourself or a friend using the GTB USSD transfer code.
- Once the transaction has been successful, it means your account has been reactivated.
That was how you could reactivate your GTBank account via *737* USSD code.
Suggested guide: Activate Union Bank Nigeria Mobile Banking USSD Code.
How Can I Activate My GT Bank Transfer Code
If you want to activate your GTBank transfer code on your phone, simply dial *737*2* Amount to send* ten digits account number#.
Check this guide: Activate Zenith Bank Nigeria USSD Code.
How Do I Get My GTbank Token Code
If you want to get your GTBank Nigeria token code, kindly follow the steps below:
1. Make you have the phone number registered with GTB on your phone.
2. Dial *737*7# and follow the steps to get your GTBank token code.
3. Next, input your ten digits bank account number.
4. Enter the last six (6) digits of your GTBank MasterCard.
5. The system will automatically generate a token code for you, which is valid for one minute.
Those are the steps to follow to activate the GTB USSD transfer code for mobile money transactions.
Below are some of the useful guides:
Check Account Details, GTBank Sort Code, Transfer Code, USSD Code, Customer Care Number, Code To Borrow Money, Get Instant Loan, Maximum Amount, Chat With Support, Canadian Dollar To Naira, Get GT Loan, Buy Dollars, Unrestrict Account, How Much Student Account Hold, How To Chat, Get POS Machine, Talk To GTB, Upgrade Account, Unblock Account, Block ATM Card, Withdraw Book Balance, Get Nigeria Loan, GTBank Recharge Code, Code To Check Account Balance, Check BVN, Register USSD, Internet Banking.