Chances are that you are looking for how to register UBA bank Nigeria USSD code.
You are in the right place.
In this guide, we have all the information you need to know about the new mode of banking with UBA Bank Nigeria using the transfer code.
The UBA Bank Nigeria transfer code banking is a mobile banking system meant to ease the stress of traveling to the bank to carry out basic transactions.
USSD code banking is different from online banking or Mobile App banking because you don’t need an internet connection to access the service.
Also, the service is supported by all mobile phones.
It is a secure, simple, and fast way of banking anytime, anywhere.
You can pay bills, top-up your mobile phone, send money, among other features, after a few clicks on your mobile phone.
It is a convenient service available 24/7.
If you wish to access the service, the first thing to do is to register.
Here is what you need to know to register successfully for the UBA bank Nigeria USSD code.
See also: UBA Bank Internet Banking.
Requirements To Sign-Up For The UBA Nigeria Mobile Banking Code
There are specific requirements to register for the UBA bank transfer code you need:
- Opened UBA Bank Account
- Acquired United Bank for Africa Debit Card
- Acquired UBA Prepaid Card
- Mobile Phone
- Linked mobile number to your bank UBA bank account
When you get all those requirements, you can easily register for the UBA Bank Nigeria USSD code for all your mobile money transactions.
Steps To Register For The UBA Bank Nigeria USSD Code On Your Phone
The registration for the UBA bank transfer code is a straightforward process.
The following are the steps you need to follow to sign-up for the USSD mobile banking code on your phone:
1. To start registration dial *919# using the linked number to your United Bank for Africa account.
2. You will receive a menu choose option 1 (Register for the UBA BANK USSD code).
3. Another menu will appear with two options you need to select one option.
4. If you are a prepaid UBA bank subscriber, choose the option with Prepaid with a PIN.
5. If you have not subscribed for prepaid services, then choose the other option Account with a PIN.
6. The next requirement is to enter your bank account.
7. Another requirement is to enter the last 4 digits of your Debit card.
8. Create a new Secret Pin to activate your UBA USSD code and confirm it.
For instance, if you don’t have a debit card, there is an option where you can register for the service using your bank account with Secure Pass (Token).
How To Register For The UBA Bank Nigeria Transfer Code At the Bank
If you don’t have any of the required requirements to self-register for the UBA bank USSD code, visit the nearest bank branch.
At the bank, customer care will assist in the registration.
It is a free service.
The most important thing is to get all the requirements and head to the UBA Bank Nigeria banking hall closest to you.
You will get the service up and running on your phone.
How Long Does It Take For The Mobile Banking Registration [2022 Update]
It approximately takes less than 10 minutes to register for UBA bank transfer code banking.
At the bank, the registration time depends if you have to queue or not, but it will take less than 30 minutes.
As you can see, it is far easier and faster to register for the service on your phone than going to the banking hall.
Check this guide: Register For Sterling Bank Mobile Banking Code.
What Must You Do If You Are Unable To Sign-Up For The United Bank For Africa USSD Code
Suppose you cannot register for UBA code on your visit to the nearest UBA bank branch for assistance.
At the bank, you will meet customer care and will explain where you don’t understand.
You may also call any of the United Bank for Africa phone numbers for assistance with the registration.
That is all you need to know about how to register for the UBA Bank Nigeria USSD transfer code.
- How To Increase My UBA Mobile Banking Limit – UBA Transaction Limit
- Transfer Limit For UBA Bank In Nigeria – Know Your Transaction Limit
- How Do I Reset My UBA PIN In Nigeria – Change Your PIN
- UBA Nigeria Verve Debit Card – Ultimate Guide To UBA Verve Card
- UBA Visa Dual Currency Debit Card (DCDC) In Nigeria
- How To Check GCB Account Balance Online – Ghana Commercial Bank
- UBA Visa Classic Debit Card In Nigeria – Get A Classic Card Now
- UBA Gold Mastercard Debit Card For Domiciliary Account In Nigeria
- UBA Gold MasterCard Debit Card In Nigeria – UBA Debit Card Guide
- UBA Debit Mastercard In Nigeria – UBA MasterCard Guide
- How To Know If Your Nigerian UBA Account Is Still Active
- How To Get My UBA Bank User ID In Nigeria
Dollar Rate, Graduate Trainee Apply, Apply For Loan, Fidelity Email, Account Number, Fidelity BVN, Block Account, Download Statement Online, Mobile Money Transfer, Upgrade Bank Account, Get Fidelity Token, Borrow Money, Fidelity job Nigeria, Activate Mobile App, Get POS Machine, Apply For Fast Loan, Bank Transfer PIN, Transfer With Fidelity Bank Code.