Are you looking for how to activate the FCMB bank Nigeria USSD transfer code on your phone?
You are at the right place, this guide has it all for you, and in a moment, we shall outline all the procedures you need to activate the FCMB bank Nigeria transfer code on your phone.
FCMB mobile banking offers the best you can ever get in the banking sector.
You can make transactions through your mobile phone number linked to your FCMB account without the internet for airtime.
Today, making a bank transfer is no longer a headache as you do not need to rush to the banking hall and join queues even for a little transaction.
You can do it all through the FCMB bank Nigeria USSD code.
Moreover, if you have an active bank account with FCBM Nigeria, you are one step away from activating the transfer code on your phone.
Let us go straight to the point and see what you need to activate for the FCMB Nigeria mobile banking code.
Read also: How To Register Polaris bank Nigeria USSD Code.
Requirements For Activating FCMB Nigeria Transfer Code
The following are the things you need to activate the FCMB Nigeria USSD code on your phone:
1. Active FCMB bank account number.
2. A valid mobile phone number registered with FCMB bank Nigeria.
Read below to see how you can activate the USSD code.
Recommended reading: FNB Temporary Loan Guide.
Steps To Activate FCMB Bank Nigeria USSD Code On Your Mobile Phone
These are the steps to follow if you want to activate the USSD code for FCMB on your phone:
- Dial the FCMB bank transfer code *329#.
- The next screen will present a lot of options to choose from.
- Select the right options to register.
- Choose activation with a bank account.
- Set up your secret PIN
- Confirm your PIN to complete the activation process.
That was fast, and you have completed activating FCMB Nigeria mobile banking code on your phone.
Related guide: How To Activate Union Bank USSD Transfer Code.
What Is FCMB Bank Code
Each bank has its USSD code, and the same applies to FCMB bank in Nigeria.
It is available for all FCMB account holders to use.
The FCMB bank code is *329#.
Check this article: TelOne Self-Service Login Guide.
How Do I Activate USSD Code On FCMB
Activating for USSD of FCMB is effortless.
You need to have an account with FCBM bank in Nigeria, and you are good to go if you want to activate the USSD code on FCMB dial *329# and follow the prompts.
Another guide: How To Activate Sterling Bank USSD Transfer Code.
How Do I Find My FCMB Account Number On My Phone [2022 Update]
If you went to check your FCMB account number on your mobile phone, follow the steps below:
Dial *329*00# on your mobile phone number registered with FCMB.
Input the last four(4) digits of your MasterCard or your FCMB USSD banking secret PIN.
Wait for a few minutes.
You will receive an SMS with your bank account number.
Furthermore, with this guide, you have all the necessary steps to activate the FCMB Nigeria USSD transfer code on your phone.
See also: FCMB Bank Internet Banking Guide.
- How To Increase My UBA Mobile Banking Limit – UBA Transaction Limit
- Transfer Limit For UBA Bank In Nigeria – Know Your Transaction Limit
- How Do I Reset My UBA PIN In Nigeria – Change Your PIN
- UBA Nigeria Verve Debit Card – Ultimate Guide To UBA Verve Card
- UBA Visa Dual Currency Debit Card (DCDC) In Nigeria
- How To Check GCB Account Balance Online – Ghana Commercial Bank
- UBA Visa Classic Debit Card In Nigeria – Get A Classic Card Now
- UBA Gold Mastercard Debit Card For Domiciliary Account In Nigeria
- UBA Gold MasterCard Debit Card In Nigeria – UBA Debit Card Guide
- UBA Debit Mastercard In Nigeria – UBA MasterCard Guide
- How To Know If Your Nigerian UBA Account Is Still Active
- How To Get My UBA Bank User ID In Nigeria
Dollar Rate, Graduate Trainee Apply, Apply For Loan, Fidelity Email, Account Number, Fidelity BVN, Block Account, Download Statement Online, Mobile Money Transfer, Upgrade Bank Account, Get Fidelity Token, Borrow Money, Fidelity job Nigeria, Activate Mobile App, Get POS Machine, Apply For Fast Loan, Bank Transfer PIN, Transfer With Fidelity Bank Code.