You’ll find this article useful if you want information about adding a bank account to Paytm UPI ID.
You’ll also learn how to change your UPI PIN in Paytm and reset your UPI PIN In Paytm.
How To Add Bank Account To Paytm UPI ID
Below is a step-by-step guide to follow and learn how to add a bank account to Paytm UPI ID:
- Open the Paytm app and sign in.
- After successfully logging in, the user must select the “UPI” button on the Home page’s top blue ribbon.
- When using UPI for the first time, you will be given the option to add a bank account when you click the button.
- After the user has chosen a bank from the list, you should attempt to retrieve the information associated with the bank account linked to your registered Paytm number.
- If you locate a bank account linked to the contact number, an automated connection will be made between the user and their UPI ID.
How To Change UPI PIN In Paytm
By following these easy steps, you can frequently update your Paytm UPI PIN for security reasons:
- Open the Paytm UPI app
- Go to the upper left corner of the screen and select your initials or your profile photo (if you have already uploaded a profile picture).
- On the new page, scroll down until you see the Payment Settings option, and then tap on it.
- On the following page, select the option that says “UPI and Linked Bank Accounts.”
- The following step in how to change the UPI PIN in Paytm is to pick the bank account for which you want to change the PIN by hitting the ‘Change PIN’ button.
- Select the option “I remember my old UPI PIN,” and then enter your previous PIN.
- At this point, you should input your new 4-digit PIN, re-enter it, and then click the confirm button.
How To Reset UPI PIN In Paytm
You have the option to reset your Paytm UPI PIN if you have forgotten it. To reset your Paytm UPI PIN, follow the steps that are listed below:
- Open the Paytm app.
- Click on your name or initials in the top left corner of the page to access your profile.
- On the following page, scroll down and tap the Payment Settings option.
- A fresh menu of choices will be populated on a new page.
- Select “UPI and Linked Bank Accounts” from the menu.
- Click the ‘Settings’ tab to see the list of cards and bank accounts you have added.
- By selecting “Change PIN,” choose the bank account for which you want to modify the PIN.
- Type in the final six digits of your debit card number, followed by the MM/YY format expiration date.
- Type the One-Time Password Paytm gives to your registered cellphone number twice, along with your new PIN.
That is how to add a bank account to Paytm UPI ID, change UPI PIN in Paytm and reset UPI PIN In Paytm.