Are you still struggling to check your BVN on Fidelity Bank Nigeria? You do not actually need to stress yourself about checking your BVN number on Fidelity Bank Nigeria.
We have created this very guide to help you check your BVN details.
There are various ways you can know your details, and we will show you all you need to know in this guide.
In a later section of this Bank Verification guide, we will show you how to use other means to check your BVN details online through Glo, MTN, 9mobile, Airtel, and other Nigerian banks like Polaris Bank, Zenith Bank, FCMB, FirstBank, Diamond Bank, Union Bank, Unity Bank, UBA Bank, and Stanbic IBTC.
But before that, first thing first.
What Is BVN Code
In banking and financial terms, BVN stands for Bank Verification Number. So, don’t be confused when we say check your BVN on Fidelity Bank Nigeria.
It only means you are checking your Bank Verification Number on your phone using your Fidelity Bank line.
What Is The Code To Check Your BVN On Fidelity Bank Nigeria
The official USSD code you need to dial to check your Bank Verification Number (BVN) on Fidelity Bank Nigeria is *565*0#.
That is the code you can dial to get your BVn details.
How To Link BVN Details To Your Fidelity Bank Account
If you have registered for the BVN number and you want to link your details to your Fidelity Bank account, follow the steps below:
- Open your phone message.
- Enter your Fidelity Bank BVN number.
- Send your Bank Verification Number via SMS to 09035090000.
- Wait a few minutes to receive a confirmation message indicating that you have linked your BVN to your Fidelity Bank account.
- Alternatively, you can visit the nearest Fidelity branch in Nigeria.
- Tell the customer service at the banking hall that you want to link your BVN to your bank account.
You can also dial this USSD code *770*02# to link your bank verification details on your phone.
Alternatively, you can just visit the nearest Fidelity bank office in your area and ask them to link your BVN details to your bank account number.
Is as easy as that.
How To Check Your Fidelity Bank Nigeria Bank Verification (BVN) Details
As you may have actually seen in the previous section, the code you need to dial to check your BVN details on Fidelity Bank Nigeria is *565*0#.
There are no real hard and fast rule in checking your Bank Verification Number details on the Fidelity Bank network.
All that you need to do, in essence, is dial the USSD short code *565*0# on your Fidelity Bank phone.
After that, press the send button.
Follow the on-screen instructions, and your BVN details will be available on your phone.
That is exactly how to check your BVN on the Fidelity Bank Nigeria network.
The most important thing in this guide is to dial the BVN code on the Fidelity Bank network.
Recommended reading: Ultimate Guide To Ecobank Nigeria BVN Code.
How To Get Fidelity BVN By Text
You can use the basic steps outlined above to get your BVN details for free through text on your mobile line registered with your Fidelity Bank Nigeria account.
There are other means to check your BVN details online through Airtel, MTN, GLO, 9mobile, and other Nigerian banks like Zenith Bank, Polaris Bank, FCMB, FirstBank, Diamond Bank, Union Bank, Unity Bank, UBA Bank, and Stanbic IBTC.
By far, the easiest way to check your BVN is using the line registered with the Fidelity Bank Nigeria account.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 1st April 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this article “https://thetransfercode.com/check-and-link-bvn-to-fidelity-bank-nigeria-ussd-code/” for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this guide. In this month of September 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2021, we are bringing you the very best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To articles. You can come back for more banking and financial guides.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thetransfercode.com/suncoast-credit-union-spring-hill-fl/
Here is the list of our latest articles, check them below:
- Is GCB Government Bank – Ghana Commercial Bank Ownership
- What Is The Code To Check UBA Account Balance In Nigeria
- How To Know If Your Nigerian UBA Account Is Still Active
- How To Get My UBA Bank User ID In Nigeria
- How To Increase My UBA Mobile Banking Limit – UBA Transaction Limit
- Transfer Limit For UBA Bank In Nigeria – Know Your Transaction Limit
- How Do I Reset My UBA PIN In Nigeria – Change Your PIN
- UBA Nigeria Verve Debit Card – Ultimate Guide To UBA VerVe Card
- UBA Visa Dual Currency Debit Card (DCDC) In Nigeria
- How To Check GCB Account Balance Online – Ghana Commercial Bank