Have you ever wished to open an account with a bank but worried about the queue at the banking hall? Worry no more. We will show you how to open an Access bank account online on your smartphone.
No bank in Nigeria makes banking easier than Access bank, and as you heard earlier, the new service is self account opening.
Yes, you can instantly open a bank account with Access bank in Nigeria with only your mobile phone.
The convenience of banking is a full package when you sign up for an account with Access bank.
We are all looking for banking freedom, and today Access bank plc has made it so easy to bank on the go.
It is thrilling to know that you can open an account with Access bank without the internet. That is magic, right? Read below to find out how.
Check this: IRS Code 599.
Requirements To Open Account Online On Your Phone (2022)
1. The mobile phone number you wish to use to register with your account.
3. Email Address.
4. Access mobile bank app.
5. Internet connection.
6. Name of next of king and phone number.
7. National ID.
Those are the basic things you need to open an account with Access bank online.
Read also: Tax Transaction Code 960.
Steps To Open Access Bank Account Online In Nigeria
To open an Access bank account online in Nigeria, kindly follow the basic are steps below:
1. Go to the Google PlayStore or Apple iOS Appstore and search for “Access bank PLC.”
2. The Access bank mobile app will pop up in the first search result.
3. Next, click on “Install” to download and install the Access bank application on your smartphone.
4. Once the app has been installed successfully, click on its icon and open it.
5. Click on “Register.”
6. Input your “Mobile phone number.” It must be the one you want to open the account with.
7. Click on “Continue.”
8. You will receive an “Authentication code” instantly via SMS on your phone.
9. Input the authentication code you received.
10. Next, select the type of account you what to open. Example Saving or Current account.
11. Type in your “First name.”
12. In the next box, type in your “Last name.”
13. Set up your date of birth.
14. Choose your gender, either male or female, and click on next.
15. Enter your “Mobile number.”
16. Kindly type in your “Email address.” It must be valid.
17. Key in your “National ID number.”
18. Choose your City and click on next.
19. In this step, enter the name of your “Next of Kin.”
20. Key in the phone number of your next of kin.
21. In the title section, enter how the next of kin relate to you. Example brother, sister, cousin, and more.
22. Choose your preferred Access bank branch, ensure it is close to your location.
23. Now, click on “Create Account” to complete opening your new Access bank account.
That is how to create an Access bank account online in Nigeria in 2022.
Can I Register For Access Nigeria Account With USSD Code?
Yes, the Access bank *901# USSD code allows you to open an account with the internet. So, with the 901 banking code, you can create an account with Access bank within minutes.
Check the latest guides below:
Balance USSD Code, 9mobile Airtime, Airtel Airtime, Glo Airtime, Payday Loan Duration, Savings Interest Rate, Open Savings Account, Access Online Login, Close Acces Online, Account Without BVN, Open Account On Phone, Apply For Loan, Loan USSD Code, Loan App Guide, Loan Interest Rate, Loan Without Collateral, Pay Back Loan, Access SWIFT Code, Head Office, Head Office Sort Code, Head Office Number, Token PIN, Email Address, Use Token, Get Token, Payday Code, Payday Loan, Payday Customer Care, Account Balance, Access Sort Code.
Life is dynamic
This pattern isn’t working at all. There are no provisions for provision made for mobile number, rather the said provision is for account number