Have you ever heard about the Access bank PayDay loan? Maybe you need money urgently? How about taking a loan from a friend? It might happen your friends are out of cash as well.
That is why Access bank plc has launched a Payday loan service that will help customers get cash to settle their urgent needs.
Loans have become like that blood bank in the hospital, where it is almost your last hope of saving your life when all hope is gone.
However, securing a loan from a bank has now become a pain in the neck. Consider showing up with collateral documents and being a salaried worker.
How about when you are self-employed but seeking a loan? That is almost certainly not possible.
Thus, Payday loans help both employed and non-employed clients to get a loan and pay later.
With the Access bank Payday loan, you do not need collateral. No documents are needed.
Even if you are self-employed, you can apply for a Payday loan from Access in Nigeria.
Therefore, if you seek to apply for a loan without collateral, look no further, as the Payday loan is your best choice.
Maybe I should cut off the shilling and start with how you can register, apply, and things you might need. So let us begin.
What Access Bank PayDay Loan
The Access Bank Nigeria Payday loan is a service that is designed to assist both salaried and non-salary earners in getting instant cash during an emergency.
Requirements To Register For The Loan
Below are the things you need to apply for Access bank PayDay loan in Nigeria:
1. Access Bank Account.
2. Access Bank Mobile Banking app.
3. The Accessbank bank QuickBucks app.
4. WhatsApp banking service of Access bank.
5. Internet banking account.
6. Mobile phone number registered with Access bank.
7. Active cellphone (Mobile phone).
Those are the things you need to apply for a Payday loan.
Note: The above-stated things are the requirements but do not mean you need all of them, as any of the services have an option of a Payday loan.
Steps To Apply Or Get Payday Loan From Access Bank On Your Phone
To apply for a Payday loan from Access bank in Nigeria, follow these steps:
1. Dial *901*11# on your mobile phone number registered with Access bank.
2. Follow the instructions on your phone screen.
3. Choose the amount of your choice to see you qualify for.
4. Proceed and accept the terms and conditions.
5. Complete your Payday loan application.
6. Instantly, you will receive a successful message indicating you have secured a Payday loan for a 30days tenor.
That is how you can apply for a Payday loan.
How To Apply For Access Bank PayDay Loan On QuickBucks App
Follow the steps below to apply for Payday on the QuickBucks app:
1. Download and install the Access bank QuickBucks app on your Smartphone.
2. Click on “Register.”
3. Follow the simple instructions to register and log in.
4. Once you are logged into the app, click on Menu and select “Payday loan.”
5. Follow the instructions to apply for a loan.
That is how you can apply for a Payday loan from the QuicBucks app.
What Code Is For Access Bank Loan
The code for Access bank loan is *901*11#. You can access it from any mobile phone on all networks in Nigeria.
It is recommended to apply for the Payday loan from the mobile phone number linked to your bank account.
How Do I Know I Am Eligible For Access Nigeria Pay Day Loan
To find out if you are eligible for an Access bank Payday loan, kindly dial *901*11# to check your eligibility and how much you qualify to get.
If you are eligible the system will prompt with how much you are due to get.
That is all we have for you about the Payday loan. We hope this guide has been helpful to you, and we wish to hear from you through our comment section.
Check the latest guides below:
Western Union, Get Visa Card, Activate Visa, Visa Statement, Mastercard, Salary Advance Works, Advance Loan, IBAN Number, WhatsApp Banking, Open Access Online, App Not Working, Visa Charges, Access Visa Guide, MTN Access Airtime, Statement Code, Customer Care Number, WhatsApp Number, Live Chat, Zero Account, Airtime USSD Code, Reverse Airtime, Update Access Online, Airtime Mobile App.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 1st June 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this guide “https://thetransfercode.com/access-bank-nigeria-payday-loan/” from time to time for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this article. In this month of June 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2021, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To articles. You can come back for more banking and financial guides.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thetransfercode.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the list of our latest guides, check them here:
- FNB Gold Cheque Account Review – Gold Cheque Account Details For South Africa
- How To Cancel FNB Student Account – Close FNB Student Account Now
- How To Qualify For FNB Student Account – FNB South Africa Requirements
- How To Open FNB Student Account – FNB South Africa Student Account
- How Does The FNB Student Account Works In South Africa (2021)
- How To Qualify For FNB Cheque Account – FNB South Africa Cheque Account
- IRS Code 290 [SOLVED] – What Does Code 290 Mean On 2021 Tax Transcript
- IRS Code 150 – What Does Code 150 Mean On Transcript, Tax Return Filed [SOLVED]
- KCB Cub Account Kenya – Ultimate Guide To Cub Account Opening & Advert
- KCB Currency Exchange Rates And Forex 2021 – KCB Exchange Rate Today