Are you seeking how to reverse airtime purchases from Acces bank Nigeria? Now, Access Bank allows customers to purchase airtime from their favorite telecom networks via the *901# USD code.
Sometimes, you may purchase airtime via the USSD code but instead of the exact amount, you what to buy, and you will enter more the amount.
When that happens, you might want to reverse your airtime purchase. But is that possible?
This guide discusses all the possibilities involved.
However, you will find out if you can reverse airtime purchases from Access bank in Nigeria in this guide.
Recommended guide: Buy Credit From GLO Nigeria.
How To Avoid Making Wrong Airtime Purchase With Access bank USSD Code
Here are basic ways you must follow to avoid making wrong Access bank airtime purchase via *901# USSD code:
- Make sure you have entered the actual amount of airtime you want to buy.
- Proofread every detail you have entered before you move to the next step.
- Always ensure you are making an airtime purchase to the right phone number.
- Do not be complacent in making your transactions. Rather, take your time to enter each piece of information.
- Be sure that you have checked the actual amount of airtime you are buying before proceeding.
Exactly as that.
See also: Purchase Credit From Airtel In Nigeria.
How To Reverse Airtime Purchase From Access Bank Nigeria
In case you have made a wrong airtime recharge with Access bank, and you want to reverse it, you can contact the Access bank Nigeria customer care center for help.
The chances are that it may take longer, or you may not be able to reverse your airtime purchase.
Check also: Purchase 9mobile Credit From The Bank.
Can I Reverse Credit I Bought From Access Bank
There is no way you can reverse an airtime purchase from Access bank Nigeria once the transaction has been authenticated and successful.
That is because Access bank currently does not have any service that allows you to reverse a wrong airtime purchase.
Therefore it is your obligation to ensure you do the right thing before authenticating every transaction you make.
So, that is all we have for you in this guide.