Access bank Nigeria account balance USSD code is available to all customers, and you can access it anytime.
However, before you can use the Access bank Nigeria USSD code on your phone, you must register with your mobile phone number linked with your Access bank account.
Sometimes, you may want to check your account balance, and now you do lot need to visit the bank to view your account balance.
That is because you can view your Access bank account balance on your phone with code.
This guide will share with you all you must know about the Access bank Nigeria USSD transfer code.
What Is The Access Bank Nigeria Account Balance Code
The code for checking your Access bank account balance in Nigeria is *901#.
It’s is available to all individual account holders with their phone numbers register with Access bank in Nigeria.
Features Of Access Bank USSD Code
Below are some of the features of the Access bank Nigeria USSD code:
- Transfer money to family and friends.
- Buy airtime.
- Pay bills.
- Check your account balance.
- View your statement and more.
- Open an account.
- Generate OTP.
Those are some of the things you can do with the Access bank USSD code.
Requirements To Register With USSD Code
Below are the basic things you need to sign up with Access bank USSD shortcode in Nigeria:
1. Access bank account.
2. Your Access bank Nigeria account number.
3. Mobile phone number linked to your Access bank account.
4. Debit or credit card.
5. Mobile phone.
Steps To Register For Access Bank 901 Banking USSD Code
Follow the steps below to register for Access bank Nigeria 901 banking USSD code:
- Dial *901# on your mobile phone number linked to your Access bank account.
- Select “Transfer.”
- Kindly enter the last six digits of your Debit card number.
- If you do not have a Debit card, you will be prompted to enter your date of birth.
- Enter your “Access bank account number.”
- Create a four digits PIN you will use to authenticate your transactions.
That is how to register for Access bank USSD code banking.
Finally, that is all we have for you about the Access Bank Nigeria Account Balance USSD Code.
We hope this guide helped, let us know what you think.
- Access Bank Nigeria Customer Care Contact Numbers – Contact Access Bank
- Access Bank Statement of Account Code – Check Your Bank Statement With USSD Code
- Access Bank Visa Card Charges Guide – Issuance, Renewal, & Monthly Fees
- Access Bank Mobile App Not Working – Steps To Fix It
- How To Open Access Bank Account Online
- How To Check Zenith Bank Account Balance – ZenithBank Nigeria Balance Code
- Access Bank WhatsApp Number – Use Access Bank WahstApp Banking
- How To Check Keystone Bank Account Balance – Keystone Bank Nigeria Balance Code
- Access Bank IBAN Number – Send Money From Abroad With IBAN Number