Access bank Nigeria account balance USSD code is available to all customers, and you can access it anytime.
However, before you can use the Access bank Nigeria USSD code on your phone, you must register with your mobile phone number linked with your Access bank account.
Sometimes, you may want to check your Access account balance, and now you do not need to visit the bank to view your account balance.
That is because you can view your Access bank account balance on your phone with code.
This guide will share with you all you must know about the Access bank Nigeria USSD transfer code.
What Is The Access Bank Nigeria Account Balance Code
The code for checking your Access bank account balance in Nigeria is *901#.
It’s is available to all individual account holders with their phone numbers register with Access bank in Nigeria.
Features Of The USSD Code To Check Access Bank Balance
Below are some of the features of the Access bank Nigeria USSD code:
- Transfer money to family and friends.
- Buy airtime.
- Pay bills.
- Check your account balance.
- View your statement and more.
- Open an account.
- Generate OTP.
Those are some of the things you can do with the Access bank USSD code.
Requirements To Register With USSD Code To Check Balance
Below are the basic things you need to sign up with Access bank USSD shortcode in Nigeria:
1. Access bank account.
2. Your Access bank Nigeria account number.
3. Mobile phone number linked to your Access bank account.
4. Debit or credit card.
5. Mobile phone.
Check this: What IRS Code 290 Mean On Transcript.
Steps To Register For Access Bank 901 Banking USSD Code
Follow the steps below to register for Access bank Nigeria 901 banking USSD code:
- Dial *901# on your mobile phone number linked to your Access bank account.
- Select “Transfer.”
- Kindly enter the last six digits of your Debit card number.
- If you do not have a Debit card, you will be prompted to enter your date of birth.
- Enter your “Access bank account number.”
- Create a four digits PIN you will use to authenticate your transactions.
That is how to register for Access bank USSD code banking.
Finally, that is all we have for you about the Access Bank Nigeria Account Balance USSD Code.
We hope this guide helped, let us know what you think.
Check the latest guides below:
Western Union, Get Visa Card, Activate Visa, Visa Statement, Mastercard, Salary Advance Works, Advance Loan, IBAN Number, WhatsApp Banking, Open Access Online, App Not Working, Visa Charges, Access Visa Guide, MTN Access Airtime, Statement Code, Customer Care Number, WhatsApp Number, Live Chat, Zero Account, Airtime USSD Code, Reverse Airtime, Update Access Online, Airtime Mobile App.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 13th June 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this article “https://thetransfercode.com/access-bank-nigeria-account-balance-ussd-code/” for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this guide. In this month of September 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2021, we are bringing you the very best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To articles. You can come back for more banking and financial guides.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thetransfercode.com/suncoast-credit-union-spring-hill-fl/
Here is the list of our latest articles, check them below:
- Is GCB Government Bank – Ghana Commercial Bank Ownership
- What Is The Code To Check UBA Account Balance In Nigeria
- How To Know If Your Nigerian UBA Account Is Still Active
- How To Get My UBA Bank User ID In Nigeria
- How To Increase My UBA Mobile Banking Limit – UBA Transaction Limit
- Transfer Limit For UBA Bank In Nigeria – Know Your Transaction Limit
- How Do I Reset My UBA PIN In Nigeria – Change Your PIN
- UBA Nigeria Verve Debit Card – Ultimate Guide To UBA VerVe Card
- UBA Visa Dual Currency Debit Card (DCDC) In Nigeria
- How To Check GCB Account Balance Online – Ghana Commercial Bank