Do you want to apply for an Access bank card? Here is a simple article with guidelines on how to get an Access bank Visa card.
Card payment has now become very significant in our daily lives as online purchase is concerned.
As an account holder, you can apply for any card, either Debit, Credit, or Prepaid card.
However, the application process to acquire a debit card is very simple, but many of the Access bank customers are confused about how to get the card.
For that reason, we have dedicated this guide to help you with all you need to apply for an Access bank credit card.
Many of our readers have been seeking how to apply for an Access bank Credit card online, and even though that is not available now, there is the simplest method you can use to request for Visa card. Read below to find out.
Table of Contents
Requirements To Apply For Debit Card
Below are the things you need to get an Access bank Debitcard:
1. Mobile phone number linked to your bank account.
2. Access bank account number
3. Full name
4. Email address.
6. Visa card issuance fee.
Those are the basics things you need to apply for a debit card from Access bank.
Steps To Get Or Apply For Access Bank Visa Card
To get an Access bank Visa card, follow the simplest steps below:
1. Visit the nearest Access Bank branch, preferably where you hold an account.
2. Request for Visa card application.
3. You will be given the Access bank Visa card application form to fill.
4. Kindly fill the form with all the valid information required.
5. Go through again to ensure you have entered the correct details in the right section.
6. Submit your application form to the next available agent at the bank.
7. Pay the Access bank Debit card issuance fee of N1,000.
8. Your application will be forwarded to the right department for review.
9. Once your application is accepted, your card will be available within 3-5 business days.
That is how to apply for an Access bank Visa card.
How Long Does It Take To Get An Access Bank Debit Card?
It takes up 3-5 business days to get an Access bank Debit card after application. When you apply for an Access bank Debit card, it takes about five days to receive the card. However, in some cases, it can take more than that.
How Much Do I Need To Pay To Get Access Bank Visa Card?
To get an Access bank Visa, you need to pay an issuance fee of N1,000 so, if you will be charged 1,000 Naira to get a Visa from Access Bank.
That fee is a one-time payment as an issuance fee to the bank. However, when using the debit card there will be additional period charges, including monthly and transaction charges.
Finally, that is all we have for you today, but is not the end, as we shall keep adding more relevant information we may find to this guide.
Also, we shall ensure to update this post in case of any amendment made by the bank.
So stick to this page and come back to read more, kindly share with us your opinion in the comment section.
Check the latest guides below:
Balance USSD Code, 9mobile Airtime, Airtel Airtime, Glo Airtime, Payday Loan Duration, Savings Interest Rate, Open Savings Account, Access Online Login, Close Acces Online, Account Without BVN, Open Account On Phone, Apply For Loan, Loan USSD Code, Loan App Guide, Loan Interest Rate, Loan Without Collateral, Pay Back Loan, Access SWIFT Code, Head Office, Head Office Sort Code, Head Office Number, Token PIN, Email Address, Use Token, Get Token, Payday Code, Payday Loan, Payday Customer Care, Account Balance, Access Sort Code.