Are you no longer interested in banking with Access bank Nigeria? Then you are seeking how to close Access bank account online.
Unlike some days back where you have little control over your bank account, it is no more, and these days, you are in charge of your accounts.
That is because you can decide to open and close your Access bank account at any time.
Sometimes the reason for closing your account may be because you have multiple accounts with Access bank Nigeria and wishes to close one.
Another reason may be that you are not satisfied with their services and wants to terminate your bank account.
Whichever your reason may be, Access Bank allows you to close your bank account when you want to.
However, you must pass through the right procedure to terminate your bank account, but what is the right process to do so. Find out below.
Requirements To Close Your Account In Nigeria
Here are the things you need to close your Access bank account:
1. Account name
2. Access bank account number.
3. Email address linked to your Access bank.
4. Mobile phone number registered with Access bank Nigeria.
5. National ID
6. Reason for account closure.
Those are the things needed to close an Access bank account.
Steps To Close Your Access Bank Account In Nigeria
To close your Access bank account in Nigeria, follow the steps below:
1. Visit the Access bank branch in Nigeria, where you hold an account.
2. Kindly request account closure.
3. An agent at the bank will give you the Access bank account closure form to fill.
4. Remember the form is a document that testifies that you requested to terminate your account.
5. Next, fill the account closure form with the correct information needed.
6. Go through to check that you have entered the right information in the respected field.
7. Once you are done filling the closure form, submit it to the agent who gave you the form.
8. Your filled form will be submitted to the right department to deliver your request.
9. Once your bank receives your account closing request, your bank account will be terminated and deactivated.
That is how to close your Access bank account in Nigeria.
What Is The Fee For Closing Access Bank Account
There is no fixed amount for closing your account with Access Bank, as the bank determines it.
You may be charged a fee by Access bank for closing your account, and once you still insist they terminate your account, you are required to pay the fee.
Can I Close My Access Bank Account Online
No, the closing of Access bank accounts I can not be done online, and hence you must visit the nearest branch to fill the form to terminate your account.
That is all we have for you today.