Today, we are going to share with you the Access bank statement of account code. You will know how to check your Access bank account statement on your phone within minutes.
As an account holder, it is imperative to frequently request your statement of account for security reasons and update transactions.
You can use several ways to check your Access bank account statement, so it is effortless if you want to view your statement.
Statement of the account consists of your account’s cumulative transactions, and it helps you get the data of all your transactions.
Requirements To Check Your Access Bank Statement With Code
Below are the things you need to check your Access bank statement with code:
- Access bank account number
- Mobile phone number linked with Access bank account.
- Mobile phone.
- USSD code *901#.
Those are what you need to check your bank statement.
What Is The Access Bank Statement Of Account Code
The Access bank statement of code is *901#. You can use it to check your Access bank account transaction history at any time, and it does not come with any charges for using the code.
Steps To Check Your Access Bank Account Statement Through *901# USSD Code
To check your Access bank account statement via USSD code, here are the steps to follow:
1. Kindly dial *901# on the mobile phone number registered with Access bank.
2. Select option four and press send.
3. Choose option four again for Enquiry services.
4. Next, reply with 1 for “Mini statement.”
5. Follow the next instructions to get your bank account statement.
6. You will receive your state on your phone Instantly.
That is how you can check your statement using the Access bank transaction history code.
We hope this guide was helpful, therefore, we wish you can share with us your opinion.
Also, we recommend that you visit this page regularly to read more since we shall be adding more relevant information to update the content.
Check the latest guides below:
Balance USSD Code, 9mobile Airtime, Airtel Airtime, Glo Airtime, Payday Loan Duration, Savings Interest Rate, Open Savings Account, Access Online Login, Close Acces Online, Account Without BVN, Open Account On Phone, Apply For Loan, Loan USSD Code, Loan App Guide, Loan Interest Rate, Loan Without Collateral, Pay Back Loan, Access SWIFT Code, Head Office, Head Office Sort Code, Head Office Number, Token PIN, Email Address, Use Token, Get Token, Payday Code, Payday Loan, Payday Customer Care, Account Balance, Access Sort Code.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 1st June 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this guide “https://thetransfercode.com/access-bank-statement-of-account-code/” periodically for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this article. In this month of July 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2021, we are bringing you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To guides. You can come back for more banking and financial guidelines.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thetransfercode.com/suncoast-credit-union-spring-hill-fl/
Here is the list of our latest articles, check them here:
- How To Apply For KCB Credit Cards – Types, Apply, & Requirements
- KCB Tuungane Chama Account Review – Benefits & Registration
- Access Bank Primus Plus – Steps To Register For Primus Plus Account
- Types KCB Mpesa Savings Accounts – Registration & Requirements
- Access Bank Primus Plus Login – Steps To Login To Primus Plus Account Online
- How To Register Access Bank Mobile App – Access Nigeria Mobile Registration
- How To Download Access Bank Mobile App – Access Nigeria Mobile App
- KCB Mpesa Loan Account – How To Activate KCB Mpesa Loan
- IRS Code 101 – What Does Code 101 Mean On 2021 Tax Transcript
- Access Bank Savings Account Maximum Balance – Access Nigeria Guide