Checking your bank account balance is very significant, and if you are an Access bank client, you are in the right place with full details on how to check your Access bank account balance.
As an Access bank customer, it is advisable to view your account balance to be updated with your transactions.
However, the Access bank group has each of their customer at heart and has provided numerous options you can use to monitor your account balance.
The most thrilling thing is that you do not even need to visit the nearest Access Bank branch in Nigeria to know your account balance.
Access bank balance inquiry is effortless, but many are still facing challenges, so we have dedicated this guide to assist you with all the guidelines you must follow to know your account balance.
Therefore let us begin.
Here is the list of other related articles teaching you how to check your balance with other banks in Nigeria: Unity Bank, Zenith, Keystone Bank, Wema Bank, Heritage Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, Stanbic IBTC, Union Bank, FCMB Bank, Polaris Bank, Sterling, GTBank, FirstBank, TAJ Bank, Ecobank, United Bank For Africa (UBA), JAIZ Bank, and Fidelity Bank.
Ways You Can Use To Check Your Access Bank Balance
Here are the various ways you can use to view your Access bank Nigeria account balance:
- Mobile Banking
- Internet Banking
- USSD Code
- Access Bank WhatsApp Banking
Requirements To Know Your Balance In Nigeria
Below are the right things you need to check your account balance with Access bank in Nigeria:
1. Access bank Nigeria account number.
2. Mobile phone number registered with Access bank.
3. Cellphone, Smartphone, or Computer.
4. Internet connection.
5. Network signal.
6. Access bank Mobile Banking
7. Internet banking account with Access bank.
Those are the things you need to check your account balance.
How Can I Check My Access Bank Nigeria Account Balance Online
To check your Access bank Nigeria account balance online, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the official Access bank Nigeria website here: https://www.accessbankplc.com.
- Kindly click on “Internet Banking” at the top corner of the site.
- Select between “Individual and Business.”
- Next, enter your online banking “Username” and click on Continue.
- Enter your “Password” and click on Login to sign in to your Access bank online banking account.
- After you have signed into your account, navigate to accounts to check your balance.
Sometimes your balance will be displayed on your dashboard once you have signed in.
That is how to check your account balance.
What Is The Code To Check Balance In Access Bank Nigeria
Here is the code you must use to view your Access bank account balance in Nigeria: *901#.
It is available to access via all networks in Nigeria, and you must ensure you have an active network signal on your phone.
How To Check Access Bank Account Number Using USSD Code
To check your Access bank account balance in Nigeria using the USSD code, follow these steps:
1. Simply Dial *901# on your phone number linked to your access bank account.
2. Enter “5” and press send.
3. Wait for a few minutes.
4. You will receive an SMS from Access bank with your account balance.
That is how you can view your Access bank Nigeria account balance with code.
How To Check Your Access Bank Account Balance In Nigeria Via SMS
Follow those steps to check your Access bank account balance through SMS:
1. Open the SMS app on your phone.
2. Type “BAL” to check your account balance.
3. Press on space.
4. Now, enter your “Account number.”
5. Example: BAL 5890964378
6. Send it to “08160000612”.
7. Kindly wait for a few minutes, and you will receive your account balance through SMS.
Note: You will be charged N5 for the SMS by your network operator.
That is how to check your Access bank account via SMS in Nigeria.
What Is The AccessBank Number For Checking Balance Via SMS
Here is the SMS number for checking your Access bank account balance in Nigeria: 08160000612.
The SMS option is very efficient and instant, so if the other alternative does not work you can use the SMS procedure.
That is all we have for you on how to monitor your account balance both online and offline.
Check the guides below:
- How To Close Access Bank Account Online – Follow The Steps Below
- How To Login To Access Bank Account Online – Follow These Steps To Sign In
- Access Bank Nigeria Account Balance USSD Code – Check Account Balance
- How To Buy Airtime From Access Bank Mobile App – Recharge Your Phone Instantly
- How To Update Access Bank Account Online – Steps To Update Access Bank Account Details
- How To Reverse Airtime Purchase From Access Bank Nigeria – Follow These Steps
- Access Bank Nigeria Airtime USSD Code – Buy Airtime & Recharge Your Phone
- Access Bank Nigeria Zero Account – Complete Guide To Access Zero Account
- Access Bank Nigeria Customer Care Live Chat – Chat With Access Bank
This easy and simple Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 21st April 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this guide “https://thetransfercode.com/how-to-check-access-bank-account-balance/” peroidically for updates and any changes that we may make to this guide. In this month of April 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2021, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles. You can come back for more banking anf financial guides.
Here is the list of our latest guides, check them:
- How To Get Access Bank Token – Follow These Steps For Access Nigeria Token
- Wells Fargo Alabama Routing Number For Money Transfer [Official]
- UBA Sort Code For Lagos State – Find List Of UBA Bank Sort Codes For Lagos
- How To Use Access Bank Token – Simple Steps To Use Your Token
- Access Bank Nigeria Email Address – Contact Access Bank Via Email
- Access Bank Token PIN Guide – How To Get & Use Token PIN
- Access Bank Nigeria Head Office Contact Number – Contact Main Headquarters
- Access Bank Nigeria Head Office Sort Code – Check Out Access Bank Nigeria Head Office Sort Code
- Access Bank Nigeria Head Office Address – Locate Access Bank Nigeria Headquarters
- Access Bank Nigeria Sort Codes – Complete List Of All Access Bank Nigeria Sort Codes