Are you seeking to apply for an Access bank salary advance loan? Well, it is the best way to get instant cash to suppress your emergencies, and in today’s guide, our main focus is to show you how the Access bank salary advance loan works.
Many of you are itching to get a salary advance loan from Accessbank in Nigeria, but do you know how that works?
I am here with all the details you need, and I implore you to read this guide carefully, so you can assimilate all that you need.
Let us begin.
How Does Access Bank Salary Advance Loan Work
Here is how the Access bank salary advance loan work: it is a loan made available to only salary earners, and once you have acquired the loan from Access bank, you have up to 6months to pay back that loan.
It does not require collateral to apply for a salary advance from Access bank plc in Nigeria.
How Can I Pay Back Access Bank Salary Advance Loan
To pay back your Access bank Salary Advance Loan, follow the procedure below:
1. Visit the nearest Accessbank Nigeria branch.
2. Request for loan repayment.
3. You will be given the Access bank loan repayment form to fill.
3. Fill the form with the correct details
4. Ensure you have entered the right information in the correct section on the form.
5. Submit your filled form and attach the money if you are paying in cash.
6. Your request will be forwarded to the right department, and your loan will be liquidated successfully.
That is how to pay back your Access bank salary advance loan.
How Many Times Can I Request For Salary Advance Loan From Access Bank
You can request for salary advance loan as many times as you wish. Once you do not have an unpaid loan and ha not exceeded the eligible out, you can acquire it.
How Much Can I Get From Access Bank Salary Advance Loan
You can get up to 200% of your monthly salary, which means how much you can receive depends on your salary.
For example, if your monthly salary is N500,000, it means you can get as much as N1,000,000 when you request for Access bank salary advance.