We have in today’s guide the FICO Bank savings account requirements. So for the many that have been asking what these requirements are, kindly exercise some patience and read through.
In every financial institution, some guidelines must be followed when carrying out certain operations.
One of these is the savings account requirements, which define all that you will need to open a savings account at any financial institution.
At Fair Isaac Corporation (FICO), though the different savings accounts serve similar purposes, few details distinguish their requirements.
Therefore, it is important to know the FICO savings account requirements before you proceed to register one.
FICO Bank Savings Account Requirements
The following are the requirements for a FICO Bank savings account:
1.Fill out the account opening form. This form includes your personal, contact, and employment details.
2. Residential address
3. A minimum initial deposit
4. Proof of identity; with an identity card issued by any of the following bodies;
5. The Government of the Republic of the Philippines. This may include; PhilID and others.
6. A Government-Owned and -Controlled Corporations(GOCCs); can be any certified identity card from any of the state-recognized institutions.
7. Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA)
8. Non-citizens of the Philippines will be required to use a valid passport or an Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) card.
Students will need to submit the authorized school ID as proof of identity.
Minimum Initial Deposit Requirements For FICO Bank Savings Account
The following are the minimum initial deposits for some of the FICO Bank savings accounts:
1. Smart Savings account has a minimum initial deposit requirement of Php100,000.00.
2. A bigtime savings account also requires a minimum. opening amount Php100,000.00
3. Pangarap savings account has a minimum opening balance ranging from Php50,000.00 to Php500,000.00.
The initial minimum deposit equals one-month installment savings.
Savings Account Withdrawal Limit
There is a withdrawal limit for FICO Bank savings accounts. These withdrawal limits and frequencies all depend on the monthly balance to be maintained. This means account-holders must not extend their withdrawals beyond what the minimum balance requirement is.
To find out more about the FICO Bank Savings account, kindly visit https://www.ficobank.com or use any of these contact avenues;
Telephone: (078) 307-2675 / 307-3364 / 307-0051
Let’s end here for now.
Here is the list of related guides:
First Bank, ADCB, Discover, ADB, Equicom, Dutch Bangla Bank, Kaya, ABSA, QNB, NBD, OCBC, GCB, FAB, Fidelity Bank, J.N Bank, Nedbank, Sterling Bank, QCRB, Educom, Dukhan, GSAC, TD Bank, US Bank, UOB, Emirates NBD, PNB Kiddie, NCB, Bank of America, Maybank, DBP, CIBC, Robinsons, CBS, FNB, Allied, AUB, HSBC, Scotiabank, Ecobank.