Here is a quick guide to help you out on ADCB savings account requirements if you want to know what you will need for the Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB) savings account.
If you are looking for one institution that pays much attention to procedures, then the bank can’t be counted out.
All services and products are guided by terms and conditions that cannot be done away with. Such is the case for ADCB savings accounts.
Without the requirements, you can’t register for one.
Kindly read the paragraphs below to find out what the Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank savings account requirements are.
ADCB Savings Account Requirements
The following are the requirements for an Abu Dhabi Commercial Banksavings account:
For UAE residents:
1. Proof of identity: Nationals of UAE must need an original UAE Passport. Expatriates need an original passport with a UAE visa with a validity period extending beyond thirty (30) days.
2. An original Emirates ID
3. Proof of income: A salary certificate can be submitted
4. A minimum initial deposit of AED 5,000
ADCB Savings Account Requirements For Non-Residents
Below are the ADCB savings account requirements for non-residents in UAE:
1.A valid passport
2, A copy of your visit visa, entry stamp page, or e-gate card
3. A bank statement not less than certified by the bank which will be receiving funds transfers
4. Referees: A letter of introduction from an existing ADCB customer with a relationship of more than a year
5. A minimum initial deposit of AED 5,000.00
Does Savings Account Earn Interest
Yes, a savings account is an interest-earning account. However, this interest rate may differ from one bank to another, and for banks that operate more than one savings account, there are different interest rates for some of these accounts.
The interest earned on these accounts is calculated either per annum or monthly and credited to the account. You can find out about the interest rate of the savings account from your bank.
For more information, call ADCB Contact Center at: 600 50 2030 (UAE), 600 56 2626 (Islamic banking), +971 2 6210090 (International).
You can also visit the ADCB website at https://www.adcb.com to find out more.
Let’s end here for now on ACBD Savings account requirements.
Here is the list of related guides:
First Bank, Discover, ADB, Equicom, Dutch Bangla Bank, Kaya, ABSA, QNB, FICO Bank, NBD, OCBC, GCB, FAB, Fidelity Bank, J.N Bank, Nedbank, Sterling Bank, QCRB, Educom, Dukhan, GSAC, TD Bank, US Bank, UOB, Emirates NBD, PNB Kiddie, NCB, Bank of America, Maybank, DBP, CIBC, Robinsons, CBS, FNB, Allied, AUB, HSBC, Scotiabank, Ecobank.