The paragraphs of this article have captured all that you need to know about the Educom Savings account requirements alongside other vital information that revolves around the Educom savings account.
As we all know, banking operations are measured with high-level precision, and the least mistake can initiate a big loss for the institution.
With this sense of precision, having a savings account with Educom can be a problem if you don’t have all that it requires to have one.
To avoid this, kindly read the paragraph below to find out what the EduCom account requirements are.
Educom Savings Account Requirements
The following are the Educom savings account requirements:
1. Proof of identity: applicants can come along with a valid copy of any of the following; a passport, national ID card, or state-issued driver’s license
2. Your Taxpayer Registration Number (TRN) certificate
3. Two referees, you must provide the name, mobile number, and address of these referees.
4. Proof of residential address; any of these documents can be presented; a current utility bill, a copy of a Bank Statement, or a tenancy agreement letter
5. Complete the membership application form; this form will require your name and provide details of next of kin.
6. A minimum opening balance depends on the type of savings account you opt to open.
What Is The Minimum Balance Requirement For Educom Savings Account
The minimum balance requirements for an Educom savings account carries depending on the savings product you are choosing.
The following list some of the minimum balances for some savings accounts at Educom Credit Union;
The Diamond Reserve club has a minimum balance requirement of J$ 5,000.00
The Christmas Club Account is assigned a minimum monthly maintaining balance of $500.00
There is an amount of $500.00 set as the minimum balance requirement for the Youth Savings Club.
The Teach savings account has a minimum balance requirement of ($500.00) monthly.
How Much Can Savings Account Can Hold
The amount of money a savings account can hold is limitless with Educom credit.
The amount of money the various savings accounts at Educom can hold depends on the features of the savings accounts.
For inquiries and concerns, kindly call the Educom Credit Union support team at +1(876)926-6973 or visit their website at https://educomco-op.com/.
Here is where we will end on Educom savings account requirements.
Here is the list of related guides:
First Bank, ADCB, Discover, ADB, Equicom, Dutch Bangla Bank, Kaya, ABSA, QNB, FICO Bank, NBD, OCBC, GCB, FAB, Fidelity Bank, J.N Bank, Nedbank, Sterling Bank, QCRB, Dukhan, GSAC, TD Bank, US Bank, UOB, Emirates NBD, PNB Kiddie, NCB, Bank of America, Maybank, DBP, CIBC, Robinsons, CBS, FNB, Allied, AUB, HSBC, Scotiabank, Ecobank.