If you are searching for how to add a bank account to NiceHash, you have come to the right place.
In this article, you’ll learn how to make a Euro withdrawal from the NiceHash account and make a Euro deposit to the NiceHash account.
How To Add Bank Account To NiceHash
Below are steps to follow and learn how to add a bank account to NiceHash:
- Log in to your NiceHash account.
- Navigate to the icon representing your profile in the upper right corner.
- Click the “My settings” button
- Select “Bank Accounts”
- Select the “new bank account” button to open a new account.
- Choose to display prices in Euros and input the IBAN account number associated with your bank.
- Select the option to “show bank deposit information” from the drop-down menu.
- Log in to your financial institution’s account.
- Make sure to pick the SEPA transfer.
- Complete the deposit through your bank using the information provided by NiceHash by cutting and pasting it into your SEPA form.
- Select the “I DID THE DEPOSIT” option to complete the deposit.
How To Make Euro Deposit To NiceHash Account
Before adding Euros (EUR) to your NiceHash wallet, you must go through the Know Your Customer (KYC) process.
After you have passed the KYC procedure and proven that you are who you say you are, follow these steps to add euros to your NiceHash wallet:
- Sign in to your NiceHash account.
- Choose the Wallet tab from the menu.
- To make a deposit, select the button.
- To view details about bank deposits, use the “display bank deposit information” button.
- Accessing your bank account and selecting the SEPA transfer option is the task at hand for this stage.
- You will need to finish the deposit through your bank after you have copied and pasted the information from NiceHash onto your SEPA form.
- Clicking the “I DID THE DEPOSIT” button to complete the deposit.
How To Make Euro Withdrawal From NiceHash
“Withdrawing Euros” is the transfer of money from your NiceHash wallet to your bank account.
Follow the steps below to make a Euro withdrawal from the NiceHash account:
- Go to the Wallet section of your account
- Click the Withdraw button.
- Choose the Euro wallet from the drop-down menu in the “Withdraw from” section.
- Choose your bank account from the “Withdraw to” list.
- To withdraw the specified amount of Euros, please enter that amount here. Click the option labeled Review withdrawal.
- There will be a screen that appears asking for confirmation.
- To finish the withdrawal process, click the “withdraw” button.
That is how to add a bank account to NiceHash, make a Euro withdrawal from the NiceHash account, and make a Euro deposit to the NiceHash account.