All you need to know about Scotiabank Savings account requirements have been captured in this guide.
One of the uncertainties that come with holding money nowadays is the financial security risk it poses.
This is why many individuals direct these funds into savings accounts or investment instruments.
If you are on this guide, then there is a chance you have considered registering a savings account at Scotiabank.
As this bank has many accounts for individuals to choose from, it is more important to know what the Scotiabank account requirements are before you set on the journey to open one.
Scotiabank Savings Account Requirements
Here are the requirements for a Scotiabank savings account:
1. A primary valid government-issued identification document bearing your picture and signature, such as Driver’s license, Permanent resident card, National ID or voter’s card, Passport, or Military ID card
2. A valid secondary ID like; Birth certificate, credit card, debit card, tax ID card, Employee ID, or letter from your employer
3. Document to confirm your home address like; Utility bill, Bank account statement, Copy of the lease.
If you are a non-resident customer, a reference letter or a current account statement from a reputable bank is required.
4. Minimum initial deposit. $100 to $1000 depending on the type of savings account
5. Complete account opening form
Scotiabank Savings Account Requirements For A Child
The things you need for Scotiabank savings account for a child are:
- The child should be less than 18 years
- Proof of identity: Any of the following can be presented; Passport, National ID Card, Driver’s Permit, or Electronic Birth Certificate
- Proof of address: Any of these can be presented; Utility bill, not less than 6 months, Tax Assessment letter, Bank Statement, Rent letter from landlord
- Employment status of Guardian or Parent
- Complete and sign all documents for the application
- Minimum initial deposit
Savings Account Deposit Limit
Scotiabank operates various Savings accounts, and none of these accounts have a deposit limit.
This implies that account-holders can deposit as much and as many times they want into their accounts.
For any information, reach Scotiabank Contact Centre at 1-876-960-2675 any time or visit their website at https://bb.scotiabank.com.
Here is where we will end on Scotiabank savings account requirements.
Here is the list of related guides:
First Bank, ADCB, Discover, ADB, Equicom, Dutch Bangla Bank, Kaya, ABSA, QNB, FICO Bank, NBD, OCBC, GCB, FAB, Fidelity Bank, J.N Bank, Nedbank, Sterling Bank, QCRB, Educom, Dukhan, GSAC, TD Bank, US Bank, UOB, Emirates NBD, PNB Kiddie, NCB, Bank of America, Maybank, DBP, CIBC, Robinsons, CBS, FNB, Allied, AUB, HSBC, Ecobank.