In today’s guide, we will be centering our focus on ADB Savings account requirements.
You can be assured that this guide will comprehensively serve you on all the things you will need for the Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) savings account in Ghana.
Sometimes your desire to have a savings account can be hindered by not knowing what the requirements are; this can be worrisome at times.
To exempt you from that kind of unwanted situation, it is necessary to always make sure you have all that it takes before you visit the bank to register an account.
For those interested in having a savings account with ADB, this guide has got you sorted without much ado; let’s get straight to what the ADB Ghana account requirements are.
ADB Savings Account Requirements
Below are the ADB savings account requirements:
- Any of the following accepted IDs; NIA Card(Ghana Card), Voter’s ID, Passport, student ID(for students), and birth certificate(for kids)
- Two (2) passport photographs
- Tax Identification Number (TIN) Certificate
- Minimum Initial deposit: This depends on the type of savings account you opted for. Kindly navigate down the various minimum deposits for the accounts.
- Complete the account opening form: The account opening firm will require you to provide the following information; full name, valid email address, mobile number, account type, preferred branch, Physical or Residential address
Submit the application form and wait for review and approval.
Once your application has been approved, you will be contacted by the ADB Customer Service Team to find out what’s next.
Minimum Initial Deposit Requirements For Chase Bank Savings Account
Below are the minimum initial deposit requirements for the various savings account at ADB in Ghana:
There is a minimum initial deposit requirement of Gh¢10.00 for the ADB Savings account.
The Student Save account has an Initial opening amount of GH¢20.00.
The Mmofra account is attached with an opening balance of Gh¢20.00.
Can A Savings Account Be Used For Salary
The ADB savings account cannot be used for salary. At ADB, there is a specific account design mainly to be used for salary, the Salary Account.
This allows individuals to receive their salaries with extra benefits like; access to ADB loan facilities, and no withdrawal limit, among the rest.
For any assistance, contact ADB at 0302 22 4043, 0302 210210, 020 203 0100, 0800 10034 (Toll-Free) or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is all that we have for you on ADB Savings account requirements.
Here is the list of related guides:
First Bank, ADCB, Discover, Equicom, Dutch Bangla Bank, Kaya, ABSA, QNB, FICO Bank, NBD, OCBC, GCB, FAB, Fidelity Bank, J.N Bank, Nedbank, Sterling Bank, QCRB, Educom, Dukhan, GSAC, TD Bank, US Bank, UOB, Emirates NBD, PNB Kiddie, NCB, Bank of America, Maybank, DBP, CIBC, Robinsons, CBS, FNB, Allied, AUB, HSBC, Scotiabank, Ecobank.