This guide will provide you with precise pieces of information regarding the J.N Bank Savings account requirements, so kindly exercise patience and read through.
With the fast-growing needs of many nowadays, you cannot rubbish the thought of operating a savings account.
Who will never like the opportunity to earn additional money on what is already there? You have guessed right.
At the Jamaica National Bank, there are savings accounts for personal and corporate purposes.
These accounts are available to all interested individuals having satisfied the J.N. savings account requirements.
J.N Bank Savings Account Requirements
Here are the requirements for a Jamaica National Bank Savings account:
1. Proof of identity: you can use any government-issued identification document to confirm your identity
2. A passport size photograph
3. Proof of home address. Any of the following is accepted; utility bill, tax receipt, or any other document having your residential address.
4. Employment details: Applicants who have been employed by someone must provide an introductory letter from the employer alongside the occupation and name of the employer. Self-employed applicants must give details of the work type.
5. Proof of income: using your salary certificate, or payslip
6. A registered mobile number
7. A valid email address
8. Your Taxpayer Registration Number (TRN) certificate or Driver’s license having the TRN
9. Referees: An applicant must provide the name and contact of two references. These should be someone with a notable position in the community.
9. A minimum initial deposit of J$ 2500
Jamaica National Bank Savings Account Requirements For Non Residents
Below are the J.N. Savings account requirements for non-residents:
1. Provide two (2) current and valid identification documents. For foreigners, one of these I.D.s should be a passport.
2. Proof of address: Applicant must submit a copy of a recently-issued utility bill or any other document stating his/her home address
3. Present a letter of acceptance from the employer, employment certificate, or payslip as proof of employment
4. Complete the Reference form. Applicant must provide two referees, of which one must be from a known financial institution.
5. Tax Registration Number certificate
6. Fill out the Account Signature Card
7. Complete the Self Employment Verification Form. Only for self-employed applicants
8. Fill out the Self Certification Form
9. Complete the J.N. Bank CIF
Can You Open Savings Account Online
Yes, you can open a J.N. Bank savings account online.
At the comfort of your home or workplace, you can visit the J.N. website and successfully register your preferred savings account, provided you meet the eligibility mark and have the requirements.
For more information, kindly reach J.N. Customer Care at 876 906 5343, 1-800-462-9003 (USA), 1-800-462-9003 (Canada), 0-800-328-0387 (U.K.).
You can send them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
This is all that we have for you on J.N Bank Savings account requirements.
Here is the list of related guides:
First Bank, ADCB, Discover, ADB, Equicom, Dutch Bangla Bank, Kaya, ABSA, QNB, FICO Bank, NBD, OCBC, GCB, FAB, Fidelity Bank, Nedbank, Sterling Bank, QCRB, Educom, Dukhan, GSAC, TD Bank, US Bank, UOB, Emirates NBD, PNB Kiddie, NCB, Bank of America, Maybank, DBP, CIBC, Robinsons, CBS, FNB, Allied, AUB, HSBC, Scotiabank, Ecobank.