If you are reading this guide, then there is a high chance you want to know UOB Savings account requirements.
So I will urge you to read through this short guide to find out all that you will need for a United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) savings account.
The requirement for having a bank account is the first and most essential step to opening an account at any bank, and though all banks are known for the same kind of operations, some little details distinguish one from the other when it comes to having an account with one.
This is why it is important to know what you need to register a savings account at a bank, as we have detailed the list of things you need for a UOB Savings account alongside other relevant information in the paragraphs below.
UOB Savings Account Requirements
The following are the requirements UOB Savings account:
- Applicant should be 15 years or above
- Provide your National Registration Identity Card (NRIC) as proof of your identity
- Residential address
- Complete the account opening form. This will require information like contact details, personal information, and employment information.
- A minimum initial deposit of S$500 for citizens & SPRs and S$1,000 for foreigners
UOB Savings Account Requirements For A Child
The requirements for United Overseas BankSavings account for a child are as follows:
- Applicants should be 16 years old or below. The UOB Junior Savers Account must be registered as a joint account with the parent/legal guardian of age 21 – 59 years.
- Parent/legal guardian should submit NRIC and birth certificate or authorized students ID of the child as proof of identity.
- Proof of billing; this can be any official documents that have your home address on it
- Fill out the account application form.
- A minimum opening balance of S$500
What Is The Savings Account Minimum Deposit
The following are the minimum deposits for the various savings accounts at UOB:
Junior Savers account has a minimum opening amount of S$500
The Passbook Savings and Uniplus Savings
have a minimum initial deposit of S$500 for S’poreans & SPRs and S$1,000 for foreigners
There is a minimum deposit of S$5,000 for the FlexiDeposit.
The TX (Full students account) is assigned an opening balance of S$100
Reach the UOB Customer support at 18002222121 for more information on UOB Savings account requirements.
This is all that we have for you now.
Here is the list of related guides:
First Bank, ADCB, Discover, ADB, Equicom, Dutch Bangla Bank, Kaya, ABSA, QNB, FICO Bank, NBD, OCBC, GCB, FAB, Fidelity Bank, J.N Bank, Nedbank, Sterling Bank, QCRB, Educom, Dukhan, GSAC, TD Bank, US Bank, Emirates NBD, PNB Kiddie, NCB, Bank of America, Maybank, DBP, CIBC, Robinsons, CBS, FNB, Allied, AUB, HSBC, Scotiabank, Ecobank.