Today’s guide will compass AUB Savings account requirements. All the requirements needed to have Asia United Bank (AUB) have been captured in the paragraphs of this article. Hence kindly exercise patience and read.
With so much to spend nowadays, many individuals considerably look for various avenues where they can put their money against the rainy season.
At AUB, there are various savings and investment accounts to serve the needs of every person, irrespective of how much you earn in a day or a month.
Having many savings and investment accounts to choose from at AUB, Individuals can apply and successfully operate savings accounts with AUB, provided they know what the AUB savings account requirements are.
AUB Savings Account Requirements
The following are the requirements for an Asia United Bank savings account:
1. Passport size photograph
2. Minimum initial deposit (Php 0 and Php 100,000) depending on which type you choose.
3. An active mobile number
4. A valid email address
5. Complete the account opening form
6. Proof of identity: An applicant is required to come along with One (1) Philippine national ID or additional secondary ID.
Kindly refer below to know some of the IDs accepted.
- Philippine Passport
- Philhealth ID
- Postal ID
- Voter’s ID
- Driver’s license
- GSIS ID
- Secondary IDs:
- National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) clearance
- Certificate of Marriage issued by National Barangay clearance &/or ID
- Company ID with photo & signature
- Student’s ID
- TIN ID
Visit this link to find out the full list of accepted IDs https://www.aub.com.ph/deposit/savings.
AUB Savings Account Requirements For Foreigners
Below are the requirements for Asia United Bank savings account for foreigners:
- An official document that affirms the identity of the applicant. This can include; a passport, diplomatic ID, or alien Certificate Registration (ACR) card.
- Proof of residence or work permit
- Minimum initial deposit
- Phone number
- Email address
- Fill out the savings account application form.
Savings Account Interest Rate
Asia United Bank operates more than one savings account, and these accounts have minute different features that distinguish them. The interest for the AUB savings account are:
The Asia United Bank Preferred Peso Savings is assigned an interest rate of 0.1% p.a
The Preferred Peso Savings Plus interest rate is determined based on daily market rates.
There is an interest rate of 0.1% p.a for a Starter Savings account.
For more information about AUB savings account requirements, you can reach their customer service unit during working hours Monday to Friday (8:30 AM to 5:30 PM) or call them at 8282-8888 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is all that we have for you now.
Here is the list of related guides:
First Bank, ADCB, Discover, ADB, Equicom, Dutch Bangla Bank, Kaya, ABSA, QNB, FICO Bank, NBD, OCBC, GCB, FAB, Fidelity Bank, J.N Bank, Nedbank, Sterling Bank, QCRB, Educom, Dukhan, GSAC, TD Bank, US Bank, UOB, Emirates NBD, PNB Kiddie, NCB, Bank of America, Maybank, DBP, CIBC, Robinsons, CBS, FNB, Allied, HSBC, Scotiabank, Ecobank.
Is AUB Starter Savings still available?