The content of this guide will expose you to the Fidelity Bank Savings account requirements. All you will need for a Fidelity Bank savings account in the states have been captured within the paragraphs below.
As much as customer satisfaction is a priority to Fidelity Bank, it does not downplay the various guidelines for its operations to satisfy the customer’s needs.
This implies that once you opt to have an account with any of its branches, you must make sure you have all the requirements for having a Fidelity Bank account.
Fidelity Bank Savings Account Requirements
The requirements for a Fidelity Bank Savings account are:
- Complete the account opening form with all required personal information, contact and employment details
- Your Social Security number (SSN)
- Proof of residential address; you can use any of these; your bank statement (not older than 60 days), currently issued utility bill bearing your name and address, or vehicle registration document
- Proof of identity; applicant must submit a valid copy of any authorized identification document like; a driver’s license is bearing your picture issued by the State, an identity card having your picture, a passport of the U.S., or an Alien Registration Card.
- Minimum initial deposit required. There is an opening amount of $100, $25, and $2500 for Statement, Looney Tunes, and High-Interest Savings, respectively.
To find out more, kindly reach customer support at 800 658 1637.
What Is The Minimum Balance Requirement For Fidelity Bank Savings Account
The minimum balance requirements for the various savings accounts at Fidelity Bank are:
There is a minimum balance of $300 to maintain for the Statement savings.
The High-Interest savings account has a minimum of $2500 to be maintained every month.
The children’s account has no minimum balance requirement. However, the minimum opening balance must be maintained every month.
Can You Open Savings Account Online
Yes, the Fidelity Bank savings account can be open online.
However, registering a savings account online comes with other notable requirements aside from what has been listed already, such as; applicants should be situated in the U.S.
Once you satisfy this, you can proceed and fill out and submit the online application for review and approval from the authorities in charge.
For more information, visit the Fidelity Bank website at https://www.fidelitybank.com.
This is all we have for you now on Fidelity Bank Savings account requirements.
Here is the list of related guides:
First Bank, ADCB, Discover, ADB, Equicom, Dutch Bangla Bank, Kaya, ABSA, QNB, FICO Bank, NBD, OCBC, GCB, FAB, J.N Bank, Nedbank, Sterling Bank, QCRB, Educom, Dukhan, GSAC, TD Bank, US Bank, UOB, Emirates NBD, PNB Kiddie, NCB, Bank of America, Maybank, DBP, CIBC, Robinsons, CBS, FNB, Allied, AUB, HSBC, Scotiabank, Ecobank.