For the many who have been asking what QNB savings account requirements are, here is a simplified guide to assist you.
It is easy to get any type of account at the bank nowadays. In fact, that is what the bank seeks to do- to extend its services to a wider network.
This is why they designed various avenues through which individuals can quickly access their services and products.
This is the same at Qatar National Bank (QNB). Individuals can sign up for the savings account with ease, provided their application is approved- and this will require the applicant to know the Qatar National Bank savings account requirements before he/she can apply for the account successfully.
QNB Savings Account Requirements
The following are the requirements for a QNB Savings account:
- A copy of your original national ID or passport as proof of your identity
- Proof of residential address from a recent utility bill or tenancy agreement letter
- Complete the account application form
- A valid mobile number
- An active email address
- A minimum initial deposit of OMR 5
- Non-GCC expatriates should have a copy of their Residency Card.
For any inquiries about Qatar National Bank savings account requirements, contact their customer service department at (+968) 24 725 577 or (+968) 2477 5533
QNB Savings Account Requirements For Foreigners
The following outlines Qatar National Bank Savings account requirements for foreigners:
- Proof of Identification: Present your Passport or any other approved identification document that can be used internationally
- Residential address
- Minimum opening amount of OMR 5
- Fill out the account opening form with the appropriate information. This will include personal bios, employment information, contact details, and others.
How Long Does It To Open Savings Account
Opening a savings account with Qatar National Bank (QNB) takes about 30 minutes.
This is the maximum time you can spend in their banking hall opening a savings account, provided you are eligible, and all the said requirements are available.
Individuals who wish to have a savings account with them can employ the service of their online platform to open one, as it is fast and convenient to use.
For more information, send them an email via QNBOman@qnb.com or visit the QNB website at https://www.qnb.com.
This is all that we have for you now on QNB Savings account requirements.
Here is the list of related guides:
First Bank, ADCB, Discover, ADB, Equicom, Dutch Bangla Bank, Kaya, ABSA, FICO Bank, NBD, OCBC, GCB, FAB, Fidelity Bank, J.N Bank, Nedbank, Sterling Bank, QCRB, Educom, Dukhan, GSAC, TD Bank, US Bank, UOB, Emirates NBD, PNB Kiddie, NCB, Bank of America, Maybank, DBP, CIBC, Robinsons, CBS, FNB, Allied, AUB, HSBC, Scotiabank, Ecobank.