In today’s guide, we will treat you with some information on the Dutch Bangla Bank Savings account requirements.
A Savings account is among the commonest banking products you can get at the bank, and though it is common, it is among the most patronized products because of the various packages it confers on its operators.
The Dutch Bangla have various savings accounts that individuals can choose from if they want to open one.
However, without knowing the requirements for a Dutch Bangla savings account, you can’t proceed to register one.
This is why this guide has listed all that you will require for a Dutch Bangla savings account.
Dutch Bangla Bank Savings Account Requirements
Below are the requirements for a Dutch Bangla Bank savings account:
- Provide a photocopy of the first six pages and renewal page of your Passport and a valid national ID
- One passport size picture
- Proof of residence with any of these documents; a current copy of the utility bill of the place of residence
- Copy of your Tax Identification Number (TIN) certificate
- Bank statement for the previous six (6) months
- Proof of income; if you are a salaried worker, present your salary certificate or payslip. Non-salaried workers can use a copy of their trade license.
What Is The Minimum Balance Requirement For Dutch Bangla Savings Account
The following are the minimum balance requirements for Dutch Bangla savings accounts;
1. The Savings Deposit Plus Account is assigned a minimum balance requirement of BDT 5,000.00
2. There is also a minimum balance of BTD 5,000.00 for an Interest-Free Savings Deposit Account.
3. The Savings Deposit Account-Standard and Excel Savings account have a minimum balance requirement of BDT 500.00
4. The minimum balance requirement for DBBL School Savers Account is BDT 100.00
Savings Account Withdrawal Limit
The Dutch Bangla savings account withdrawal limit is always the same as their minimum balance requirement.
For instance, the Excel savings account has a minimum balance of BDT 500.00 to be maintained, and this means its withdrawal limit is BDT 500.00.
This means you must not withdraw beyond the minimum balance required every month.
Let’s end here for now on Dutch Bangla Savings account requirements.
Here is the list of related guides:
First Bank, ADCB, Discover, ADB, Equicom, Kaya, ABSA, QNB, FICO Bank, NBD, OCBC, GCB, FAB, Fidelity Bank, J.N Bank, Nedbank, Sterling Bank, QCRB, Educom, Dukhan, GSAC, TD Bank, US Bank, UOB, Emirates NBD, PNB Kiddie, NCB, Bank of America, Maybank, DBP, CIBC, Robinsons, CBS, FNB, Allied, AUB, HSBC, Scotiabank, Ecobank.