In today’s guide, we will provide you with detailed information about the “NBD Savings account requirements” alongside other worth-knowing information about the Emirates NBD savings account.
As many may agree, having a savings product like a savings account or investment instrument means you are making a giant step towards improved financial life.
With many people making effective use of the various savings accounts at various banks, it loudly speaks of its benefits.
This is why the National Bank of Dubai (NBD) has made available different bank accounts that accept all categories of people.
With all the things you need for an NBD savings account in place, you are just a step away from opening one.
Kindly read the paragraph below for the list of NBD account requirements.
NBD Savings Account Requirements
Here are the requirements for an NBD Savings account:
1. Applicant should be 18 years or more Proof of identity: Provide your original Emirates ID and a valid passport to confirm your identity
2. Residential address
3. Fill out the account application form. This will require your information like contact details, account service, personal information, and next of kin.
4. Proof of employment (if applicable)
5. Proof of income: you can submit a recently-received payslip or salary certificate if you have one
6. A minimum salary of AED 5,000 to activate the account
Requirements To Open Chase Bank Savings Account Online
The following are the requirements to open an Emirate NBD savings account online:
- A registered UAE phone number
- Your Emirates identity card
- A valid passport
- Proof of income
- Applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- A minimum salary of AED 5,000 to earn interest.
Savings Account Interest Rate
The interest rate for NBD savings accounts is currently at 0.2% per annum. This interest is compounded on the account daily or monthly.
However, to earn this interest on your savings, you need to always make sure you maintain the monthly minimum balance.
For more information on NBD Savings account requirements, contact its customer service center at +971600540000 or send an email at email@example.com.
This is all that we have for you now.
Here is the list of related guides:
First Bank, ADCB, Discover, ADB, Equicom, Dutch Bangla Bank, Kaya, ABSA, QNB, FICO Bank, OCBC, GCB, FAB, Fidelity Bank, J.N Bank, Nedbank, Sterling Bank, QCRB, Educom, Dukhan, GSAC, TD Bank, US Bank, UOB, Emirates NBD, PNB Kiddie, NCB, Bank of America, Maybank, DBP, CIBC, Robinsons, CBS, FNB, Allied, AUB, HSBC, Scotiabank, Ecobank.