With Equity bank, you can save and meet your financial goal through the Jijenge account. This article will guide you with the basic steps on how to open an Equity bank jijenge account step by step and the requirements.
There is a comfort that comes knowing you have savings to help you when you don’t have money or finances.
There is no need to drop coins in your piggy bank or put the cash under your mattress in the 21st century in the name of savings.
Besides, your savings or money will not earn any interest, unlike saving it in a bank account.
With the Jijenge account, your savings will be sure and earn interest.
Furthermore, with a Jijenge Account, you can save to finance your goals or to start a business.
There is no limit by Equity Bank on the amount you can save on the Jijenge account, even if it is Ksh. 1, and grow your savings.
Table of Contents
What Are The Jijenge Account Features
Equity Bank Jijenge account comes with various features you need to know before opening it.
These features include:
1. The opening account balance is KSh 300.
2. You need to contribute a minimum amount of Ksh.300 monthly to keep the account active.
3. You cannot withdraw the savings until it matures.
4. The minimum period of locking the savings is six months with no partial withdrawal.
If you can meet the account demands and please with the feature, you can open the account.
To open a Jijenge account, you need an Original ID and KRA pin.
How To Open An Equity Bank Jijenge Account In 2021/2022
It is easy to open a Jijenge account.
There are two ways to open the account, either by visiting the bank account or downloading the forms and sending them directly to the bank.
Visit The Nearest Equity Bank Branch To Open Jijenge Account
On the first option, you can create a Jijenge account by visiting the nearest Equity bank branch and fill the account opening forms.
You will be guided on how to fill the form.
How To Create Equity Bank Jijenge Account Via Email or Postal Address
The second option, you can also open the account remotely without having to visit the bank.
Here are the steps to follow if you want to open Equity Bank Jijenge account in Kenya:
1. Visit the Equity bank website.
2. Click the open account button.
3. Select the personal accounts option.
4. Download the application forms.
5. Complete the forms.
6. Attach the documents listed in the requirements above.
7. Send the forms and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also send the account opening forms through postal address; Global Centre, 4th floor. Argwings Kodhek Road, Kilimani P .O. Box 103098 – 00101, Nairobi. Kenya.
That is how to open Equity Bank Jijenge account in Kenya.
- How To Increase My UBA Mobile Banking Limit – UBA Transaction Limit
- Transfer Limit For UBA Bank In Nigeria – Know Your Transaction Limit
- How Do I Reset My UBA PIN In Nigeria – Change Your PIN
- UBA Nigeria Verve Debit Card – Ultimate Guide To UBA Verve Card
- UBA Visa Dual Currency Debit Card (DCDC) In Nigeria
- How To Check GCB Account Balance Online – Ghana Commercial Bank
- UBA Visa Classic Debit Card In Nigeria – Get A Classic Card Now
- UBA Gold Mastercard Debit Card For Domiciliary Account In Nigeria
- UBA Gold MasterCard Debit Card In Nigeria – UBA Debit Card Guide
- UBA Debit Mastercard In Nigeria – UBA MasterCard Guide
- How To Know If Your Nigerian UBA Account Is Still Active
- How To Get My UBA Bank User ID In Nigeria
Dollar Rate, Graduate Trainee Apply, Apply For Loan, Fidelity Email, Account Number, Fidelity BVN, Block Account, Download Statement Online, Mobile Money Transfer, Upgrade Bank Account, Get Fidelity Token, Borrow Money, Fidelity job Nigeria, Activate Mobile App, Get POS Machine, Apply For Fast Loan, Bank Transfer PIN, Transfer With Fidelity Bank Code.