The digitization state of banking has made it easy to perform banking services at any place of convenience, and this article comes to guide our readers on how to deposit a check at the First Bank Nigeria.
So we encourage you to keep reading because every detailed information that will guide you on depositing your check at Firstbank is contained in this article.
Table of Contents
Ways To Deposit A Check At FirstBank In Nigeria
Depositing your check at First Bank can be done in two ways, which are:
⦁ Depositing at the bank premises
⦁ Depositing using a smartphone
The focus of this article is to educate our readers on how to deposit a check at the first bank in a digital way using a smartphone.
Who Qualifies To Fund A Check At FirstBank Nigeria
The FirstBank in Nigeria allows every customer who has an active account with the bank to fund a check. To qualify to deposit a check at the First Bank, ensure that you have an active account with the financial institution.
At What Time Can One Deposit A Check At First Bank Nigeria
First Bank Nigeria will immediately attend to your check funding request when the transaction is made before 6pm on a regular business day.
Things You Will Need To Fund A Check At The First Bank Nigeria
The following are requirements that have to be provided to help fund a check at the first bank:
1. Smartphone or tablet
2. Active internet connection
3. Active first bank account
4. Check to deposit
5. First bank mobile app
How To Deposit Check At The First Bank Nigeria
Follow the steps below to deposit a check at the First Bank Nigeria:
1. Download the First Bank mobile application from google play store or apple app store
2. After a successful app download, launch the app on your smartphone and log into the app
3. Click on the “menu button” at the top left corner of your screen
4. Click on “mobile deposit.”
5. Select the mobile deposit enrollment option, accept the terms and conditions and restart your First Bank mobile application
6. Relaunch the First Bank mobile app, and click on mobile deposit
7. Choose the deposit check option
8. On the new screen, select the account you’d like the funds to be deposited
9. Enter the check number and its equivalent dollar amount
10. Click on the captured image option to activate your smartphone camera
11. Take a back and front view picture of the check as instructed on the screen and confirm the picture taken
12. Click on the “submit deposit” to complete your check funding transaction.
How Long Does It Take For Funds To Reflect After Check Deposit At First Bank Nigeria
Depositing a check at the First Bank Nigeria takes a maximum of 24 hours to reflect in the deposit account if a check is genuine and approved by FirstBank.
That is the information we can provide on how to deposit a check at the First Bank Nigeria.