We have gathered together all the guidelines you must follow to buy Airtel airtime from Access Bank Nigeria.
Often you may run out of call credits, and suppose you are in such a situation in the middle of the night?
It becomes a challenge, but you must not worry as you can purchase Airtel airtime on your phone from Access bank Nigeria.
However, you must have an account with Access bank before you can buy Airtel airtime with the Access bank *901# USSD code.
It is effortless, and you can purchase Airtel call credits on your phone from Access bank in Nigeria.
Let’s begin with what you need to buy Airtel phone credit from Access bank in Nigeria.
Recommended reading: How To Check FCMB Bank Account Balance.
Requirements To Purchase Credit With Your Account
Below are the things you need to purchase Airtel airtime from Access bank Nigeria:
- Access bank account.
- Mobile phone number linked to your Access bank account.
- Registered for Access bank 901 banking.
- Mobile phone.
- Network signal.
- The mobile phone number you want to buy the airtime for.
- 901 banking authentication PIN.
Those are the things you need to buy Airtel call credits from Access bank.
Related article: Steps To Checking WEMA Bank Account Balance.
How To Buy Airtel Airtime From Access Bank Nigeria On Your Phone
To recharge Airtel airtime from Access bank Nigeria, here are the steps to follow:
1. Dial *901#.
2. Select option “4” and press send.
3. Enter the amount of Airtel airtime you want to buy.
4. Ensure you have entered the actual amount you want to buy.
5. Enter your transactions PIN to complete your airtime purchase.
6. You will instantly receive an SMS indicating a successful airtime purchase from your Access bank account.
Those are the steps you need to follow to buy airtime on your phone.
See also: How To Check BVN ON MTN Nigeria.
Steps To Buy Airtel Airtime From Access Bank Nigeria For Another Mobile Number
To buy Airtel airtime from Access bank Nigeria for someone, here are the steps to follow:
- Open the call pad on your phone.
- Enter *901*.
- Followed by the amount of airtime you buy for the person and add a star (*).
- Next, enter the phone number you are buying the Airtel airtime for.
- Add hash (#). Example: *901*1000*0802457294#.
- Ensure you have entered the correct details.
- Now, press send.
- Finally, enter your authentication PIN to complete your airtime purchase.
- You will immediately receive a message notifying you about your transaction.
- After 5 minutes, kindly call the person to verify if they have received the airtime.
That is how you can buy Airtel airtime from Access Bank Nigeria.
Check the latest guides below:
Western Union, Get Visa Card, Activate Visa, Visa Statement, Mastercard, Salary Advance Works, Advance Loan, IBAN Number, WhatsApp Banking, Open Access Online, App Not Working, Visa Charges, Access Visa Guide, MTN Access Airtime, Statement Code, Customer Care Number, WhatsApp Number, Live Chat, Zero Account, Airtime USSD Code, Reverse Airtime, Update Access Online, Airtime Mobile App.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 12th May 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this article “https://thetransfercode.com/how-to-buy-airtel-airtime-from-access-bank-nigeria/” for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this guide. In this month of September 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2021, we are bringing you the very best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To articles. You can come back for more banking and financial guides.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thetransfercode.com/suncoast-credit-union-spring-hill-fl/
Here is the list of our latest articles, check them below:
- Is GCB Government Bank – Ghana Commercial Bank Ownership
- What Is The Code To Check UBA Account Balance In Nigeria
- How To Know If Your Nigerian UBA Account Is Still Active
- How To Get My UBA Bank User ID In Nigeria
- How To Increase My UBA Mobile Banking Limit – UBA Transaction Limit
- Transfer Limit For UBA Bank In Nigeria – Know Your Transaction Limit
- How Do I Reset My UBA PIN In Nigeria – Change Your PIN
- UBA Nigeria Verve Debit Card – Ultimate Guide To UBA VerVe Card
- UBA Visa Dual Currency Debit Card (DCDC) In Nigeria
- How To Check GCB Account Balance Online – Ghana Commercial Bank