We have gathered together all the guidelines you must follow to buy Airtel airtime from Access Bank Nigeria.
Often you may run out of call credits, and suppose you are in such a situation in the middle of the night?
It becomes a challenge, but you must not worry as you can purchase Airtel airtime on your phone from Access bank Nigeria.
However, you must have an account with Access bank before you can buy Airtel airtime with the Access bank *901# USSD code.
It is effortless, and you can purchase Airtel call credits on your phone from Access bank in Nigeria.
Let’s begin with what you need to buy Airtel phone credit from Access bank in Nigeria.
Recommended reading: How To Check FCMB Bank Account Balance.
Requirements To Purchase Credit With Your Account
Below are the things you need to purchase Airtel airtime from Access bank Nigeria:
- Access bank account.
- Mobile phone number linked to your Access bank account.
- Registered for Access bank 901 banking.
- Mobile phone.
- Network signal.
- The mobile phone number you want to buy the airtime for.
- 901 banking authentication PIN.
Those are the things you need to buy Airtel call credits from Access bank.
Related article: Steps To Checking WEMA Bank Account Balance.
How To Buy Airtel Airtime From Access Bank Nigeria On Your Phone
To recharge Airtel airtime from Access bank Nigeria, here are the steps to follow:
1. Dial *901#.
2. Select option “4” and press send.
3. Enter the amount of Airtel airtime you want to buy.
4. Ensure you have entered the actual amount you want to buy.
5. Enter your transactions PIN to complete your airtime purchase.
6. You will instantly receive an SMS indicating a successful airtime purchase from your Access bank account.
Those are the steps you need to follow to buy airtime on your phone.
See also: How To Check BVN ON MTN Nigeria.
Steps To Buy Airtel Airtime From Access Bank Nigeria For Another Mobile Number
To buy Airtel airtime from Access bank Nigeria for someone, here are the steps to follow:
- Open the call pad on your phone.
- Enter *901*.
- Followed by the amount of airtime you buy for the person and add a star (*).
- Next, enter the phone number you are buying the Airtel airtime for.
- Add hash (#). Example: *901*1000*0802457294#.
- Ensure you have entered the correct details.
- Now, press send.
- Finally, enter your authentication PIN to complete your airtime purchase.
- You will immediately receive a message notifying you about your transaction.
- After 5 minutes, kindly call the person to verify if they have received the airtime.
That is how you can buy Airtel airtime from Access Bank Nigeria.
Check the latest guides below:
Western Union, Get Visa Card, Activate Visa, Visa Statement, Mastercard, Salary Advance Works, Advance Loan, IBAN Number, WhatsApp Banking, Open Access Online, App Not Working, Visa Charges, Access Visa Guide, MTN Access Airtime, Statement Code, Customer Care Number, WhatsApp Number, Live Chat, Zero Account, Airtime USSD Code, Reverse Airtime, Update Access Online, Airtime Mobile App.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 12th May 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this guide “https://thetransfercode.com/how-to-buy-airtel-airtime-from-access-bank-nigeria/” from time to time for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this article. In this month of June 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2021, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To articles. You can come back for more banking and financial guides.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thetransfercode.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the list of our latest guides, check them here:
- FNB Gold Cheque Account Review – Gold Cheque Account Details For South Africa
- How To Cancel FNB Student Account – Close FNB Student Account Now
- How To Qualify For FNB Student Account – FNB South Africa Requirements
- How To Open FNB Student Account – FNB South Africa Student Account
- How Does The FNB Student Account Works In South Africa (2021)
- How To Qualify For FNB Cheque Account – FNB South Africa Cheque Account
- IRS Code 290 [SOLVED] – What Does Code 290 Mean On 2021 Tax Transcript
- IRS Code 150 – What Does Code 150 Mean On Transcript, Tax Return Filed [SOLVED]
- KCB Cub Account Kenya – Ultimate Guide To Cub Account Opening & Advert
- KCB Currency Exchange Rates And Forex 2021 – KCB Exchange Rate Today