Buying airtime from your bank account has never been this easier, and if you are looking for the best alternative, I recommend you Access bank Nigeria airtime USSD Code.
You can now easily save a lot of time walking for distance to buy airtime voucher cards to load call credits on your phone by buying airtime with Access bank *901# USSD code.
All you need is your bank account with funds in it, and you can buy airtime at any time on your phone.
You don’t need to worry about your talk time anymore, as you can use the Access bank USSD shortcode to recharge your airtime.
However, the service is available to all Access bank customers, and once you have an account with the bank, you are a step away from purchasing your favorite call credits on your phone.
We have gathered all you should know about the Access bank airtime USSD code for you in this guide.
So read carefully and follow each procedure precisely.
Recommended reading: How To Activate Access Visa Card.
What Is The Access Bank Airtime USSD Code?
The Access bank Nigeria airtime USSD code is *901#.
What Do I Need To Buy Airtime With Access Bank *901# Shortcode?
Below are the things you need before you can purchase airtime with Access bank code:
- Access bank account number.
- Mobile phone number registered with Access bank 901 banking.
- Mobile phone.
- The phone number linked to your Access bank account.
- Enough funds in your account to buy airtime.
- Access bank Authentication PIN.
Those are the things you require to buy airtime with the Access bank USSD code.
Related article: How To Open A Bank Account Online.
What Are the Charges For Using Access Bank Nigeria Airtime USSD Code?
There are no charges for using the Access bank USSD code, but the deduction for all your transactions takes place in your bank account.
Let’s say you purchase airtime via the *901# USSD code. The equivalent amount of the airtime you bought will be deducted from your bank account.
Check this also: Access Nigeria PayDay Loan Duration.
Can I Use The Access Bank Nigeria Airtime USSD Code To Buy Credit On Another Phone Number?
Yes, the Access bank *901# USSD code can be used to buy airtime for your phone number and another mobile phone number.
All you need is your Access bank account registered for mobile banking.
We hope this guide helped you.
Let us know your thoughts.
Check the latest guides below:
Balance USSD Code, 9mobile Airtime, Airtel Airtime, Glo Airtime, Payday Loan Duration, Savings Interest Rate, Open Savings Account, Access Online Login, Close Acces Online, Account Without BVN, Open Account On Phone, Apply For Loan, Loan USSD Code, Loan App Guide, Loan Interest Rate, Loan Without Collateral, Pay Back Loan, Access SWIFT Code, Head Office, Head Office Sort Code, Head Office Number, Token PIN, Email Address, Use Token, Get Token, Payday Code, Payday Loan, Payday Customer Care, Account Balance, Access Sort Code.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 1st June 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this guide “https://thetransfercode.com/access-bank-nigeria-airtime-ussd-code/” periodically for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this article. In this month of July 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2021, we are bringing you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To guides. You can come back for more banking and financial guidelines.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thetransfercode.com/suncoast-credit-union-spring-hill-fl/
Here is the list of our latest articles, check them here:
- How To Apply For KCB Credit Cards – Types, Apply, & Requirements
- KCB Tuungane Chama Account Review – Benefits & Registration
- Access Bank Primus Plus – Steps To Register For Primus Plus Account
- Types KCB Mpesa Savings Accounts – Registration & Requirements
- Access Bank Primus Plus Login – Steps To Login To Primus Plus Account Online
- How To Register Access Bank Mobile App – Access Nigeria Mobile Registration
- How To Download Access Bank Mobile App – Access Nigeria Mobile App
- KCB Mpesa Loan Account – How To Activate KCB Mpesa Loan
- IRS Code 101 – What Does Code 101 Mean On 2021 Tax Transcript
- Access Bank Savings Account Maximum Balance – Access Nigeria Guide