Are you searching for how to add a bank account to the blockchain? We got you sorted in this article.
Here you will learn the process of adding a bank account to the blockchain, know whether the blockchain accepts debit cards and how to transfer money from my bank to the blockchain.
How To Add Bank Account To Blockchain
You are required to ensure the bank account you are adding to the block chain matches the fit and last name in your Blockchain.com account.
If the names match, you can learn how to add a bank account to the blockchain by following the below steps:
- Open the blockchain application
- Top left where you see profile and tap
- Scroll down to where you see the linked bank account and click add bank account
- Click easy bank transfer
- Click Continue
- Select from the bank option your bank
- The next step is to enter your bank email and password
- Click Continue
- You may be prompted to verify your bank login. Follow the prompts.
- Next, click save and link.
- After you have verified your bank account, you will see it listed under linked banks.
- If you want to, you can add another bank account.
Can I Transfer Money To My Bank Account From Blockchain?
Yes, you can transfer money to your bank account from the blockchain.
Follow the steps below to learn how to transfer money from blockchain to a bank:
- Sign in to your blockchain account
- Go to the Total Account Value window.
- Choose Withdraw.
- Choose a supported cryptocurrency from the drop-down menu.
- If you have a linked Blockchain Exchange and Wallet account and want to move your funds to your Blockchain Wallet, select My Blockchain Wallet as your destination address.
- Enter the amount to be withdrawn.
- Enter the Two-Factor Authentication Code and then click the withdraw button.
Does Blockchain Accept Debit Cards?
Yes, blockchain accepts a debit card.
You will get the best debit card experience compared to a credit card on the blockchain. Several credit cards don’t support crypto purchases.
It implies that most banks decline the transaction if you attempt to buy cryptocurrency using a credit card.
Even if your bank permits the transaction, they will impose additional fees for using a credit card to make purchases on Blockchain.com if they do.
It is important to check with your bank and the terms and conditions of your credit card company for more information before using your credit card on the blockchain.