We welcome you to another crucial guide on how to register, login, change your account password, and use First Bank Nigeria online banking service.
If you are looking for the simplest way to sign-up for their FirstBank internet banking in Nigeria, here is the right place to be.
We need to set the pace and let you know something small about the iBank Firstbank in Nigeria.
Check this guide: FirstBank Transfer Code For Nigeria.
What Is FirstBank In Nigeria
In this post, we shall focus on giving you the relevant and detailed information you require about First Bank digital banking in just a few simple steps.
I know you are poised for this bad, to be frank with you, I just day you have a good choice for this.
We have almost every bank offering internet banking services to its clients.
So the question is which bank offers the best online banking services in Nigeria?
Yes, it is a good question, but here is another thing to consider.
What makes a good internet banking service?
A good internet banking service must have the following features: fast and secured transactions, consistent accessibility, and fast support.
I must admit First bank Nigeria has it all. You have a good choice if you are seeking a good online banking service provider.
When registering for First bank online banking service, it takes no more time, and you are onboard.
Though it is effortless to apply for the products since most still have challenges, let us see the simplest way to get on board and start using your online banking service.
Related article: Ecobank Nigeria Online Banking Guide.
How To Register For First Bank Nigeria Online Banking Account
Follow the steps below if you want to register for a First Bank online banking account in Nigeria:
1. Go to the First Bank Nigeria official website here https://www.firstbanknigeria.com/.
2. Under services click on “Personal Banking” and continue with the registration.
3. Click ok “Internet Banking” at the top right corner of the FirstBank online banking website.
4. Select “First Online” and click on it to proceed with the internet banking registration.
5. Click on the “Self Registration” tab.
6. Enter your FirstBank Nigeria Credit card number.
7. Type in your card PIN.
8. Check the verification code number.
9. Enter the verification code in the space provided.
10. Make sure all the credentials you inserted are correct.
11. Click on “Continue” and go to the next step of the First Bank online banking registration.
12. Follow the simple steps on the next page and complete your registration process.
That how simple you can register for internet banking with the iBank FirstBank account.
After you have signed up for the service, the next thing is to log in with your details.
Check this out: How To Recharge GOtv With FirstBank Transfer Code.
How To Log Into Your FirstBank Nigeria Online Banking Account
Here are the steps you must follow if you want to log into your FirstBank internet banking account in Nigeria:
- Open your browser and go to https://ibank.firstbanknigeria.com/.
- Enter your Fristbank online banking user ID.
- Check the verification code.
- Input the verification code in step 3.
- Makes sure all the details you have entered are correct.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Follow the next instructions to login to your First Bank online banking account.
- If you provide the right credentials, your account will open for you to make your transactions.
Those are the basic steps you need to follow to login to your First Bank internet banking account.
Let us find out in the next section how you can check your account balance once you are logged in.
You may also like: How To Activate Fidelity Bank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code.
How To Check Your FirstBank Online Banking Account Balance In Nigeria
The following are the steps you can follow to check your online banking account with First Bank Nigeria:
- Visit the secured online banking website of FirstBank here https://ibank.firstbanknigeria.com/.
- Enter your online banking User ID.
- See the verification code.
- Type in the verification code.
- Click “Next” to continue and check your bank account.
- Login to your First Bank Nigeria internet banking account.
- When the page has opened, you can navigate to the accounts dashboard.
- After that, click on your FirstBank account.
- Your current balance will be displayed to you.
The steps above are the main process to follow to check your First Bank Nigeria iBanking account balance.
We have come through the major processes, but this step is very vital.
Let us see how you can recover your password.
It is a major challenge many clients face, and it is not out of negligence since it can happen to everyone.
Recommended guide: Steps to Register, Login, And Use Zenith Bank Nigeria Online Banking.
How To Reset Your First Bank Nigeria Internet Banking Account Password When You Forget It
Follow these steps to recover your First bank internet banking password in Nigeria if you have lost it.
Because FirstBank takes the security of their customer very seriously, you are encouraged to set s strong password.
In addition to that, you should never share your FirstBank online banking password with anyone.
If for anything you forgot your FirstOnline password, then follow the steps below to recover your password:
- Go to the First Bank Nigeria online banking website here
- Enter your FirstOnline User ID.
- In the next step, enter your FirstOnline verification code.
- Click on the “Next” button to proceed with the password recovery process.
- When the page opens, click on the “Forgot Password” button on the login page.
- The “Forgot Password” is above the True Stamp on the same page.
- Enter your details to reset your First Bank Nigeria online banking password.
Make sure you provide your FirstOnline password recovery answer to the question.
When the process is complete, your new FirstOnline password will be sent to you.
Read this too: Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Online Banking Guide.
Features & Benefits Of Using The Digital Banking Service
These are some of the features of the internet banking service:
- Confirm Cheque.
- Pay all your utility bills instantly at any time.
- Check your account balances.
- Make bulk payments.
- Send money to friends and family.
- View your transaction history.
- Instant notification on all accounts activities.
That is all you need to know about how to register, login, check account balance, and recover the password of First Bank Nigeria online banking account.
See this: FCMB Nigeria Internet Banking Guide.
Is iBank FirstBank Nigeria The Same As Internet Banking
Yes. iBank for First Bank Nigeria is the same as internet banking or online banking. That is the more reason while the registration and login portal is ibank.firstbanknigeria.com.
Whenever you see iBank Firstbank you need to know that it is the same as the internet banking service.
This simple and easy Guide Was Last Updated on 28th January 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you need to visit this post “https://thetransfercode.com/first-bank-nigeria-online-banking/” peroidically for updates and any changes that we may make to this guide.
In the year 2021, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Here is the list of our latest guides, check them:
- Atlasmara Bank Zambia Internet Banking – Register & Login To Atlasmara Bank Account Online
- How To Check UBA Bank Account Balance – UBA Nigeria Balance USSD Code & Online
- Westpac Bank PNG Internet Banking – Register, Apply, & Login To Online Banking
- ABC Bank Kenya Internet Banking – Register & Login To ABC Online Banking
- JAIZ Bank Transfer Code – Register & Activate New JAIZ Bank USSD Transfer Code
- Banc ABC Zimbabwe Internet Banking – Register & Login To Online Banking Account
- TAJ Bank USSD Code – Register & Activate TAJ USSD Transfer Code
- Credit Bank Kenya Internet Banking Guide – Login & Register For Online Banking
- NIC Bank Kenya Internet Banking – Register & Login To NIC Online Banking Account
- I&M Bank Kenya Internet Banking – How To Register & Login To I&M Online Banking