Finally, online banking has become the wheel pushing the financial industry and making banking more convenient. That is particularly true of I&M Bank Kenya internet banking.
Today in this guide, our attention is focused on giving you guidelines on how to register for the I&M Bank Kenya internet banking service.
Over the years, we have witnessed many financial institutions come and go, but for Investment & Mortgages bank in Kenya, it has been an extremely exceptional journey so far.
They have provided the best banking services and products to their customers in Kenya.
It is not a surprise they have one of the most reliable banking services in Kenya.
With I&M bank online banking, you are assured of your funds’ best security, accessing services such as money transfer, balance check, view statement, pay bills, and more.
However, before you can access the I&M online banking services, you must register and verify your account.
But how do you sign up for their internet banking product? Let’s find out below.
Requirements To Register And Login To I&M Bank Account Online
Below are the things you need to sign up for 1&M online banking in Kenya:
- Credit or Debit card
- I&M Bank Kenya account number
- Mobile phone number linked to your I&M bank account.
- Customer ID.
- Email address.
Those are the things you need to register for the Investment & Mortgages internet banking service.
Steps To Login To I&M Bank Kenya Internet Banking Service
Here are the steps to follow if you want to register or sign up for I&M Kenya online banking:
1. Go to the official website of I&M bank I Kenya here: https://www.imbank.com/.
2. Click on “Select country” at the top of the website and choose Kenya.
3. Next, click on “Online Services” on the far right side of the website.
4. From the drop-down, select “Retail Banking New.”
5. The new I&M internet banking portal will open for you.
6. Click on “Self Registration” to go to the online banking registration portal.
7. In the “Customer ID” section, enter the seven digits number that comes after the first three digits. Example, if your account number is 1002683564884, your customer ID is 2683564.
8. Enter your “Mobile phone number,” which must be the same number linked to your account for easy verification.
9. Type in your “Email address.”
10. Now, click on “Continue.”
11. You must follow the simple instructions on the next page, enter your debit card or credit number, input the pin, setup up your username and password to complete your registration.
That is how you can register for I&M Bank online banking in Kenya.
How To Login To I&M Bank Kenya Online Banking Account
To successfully sign in to your I&M Bank online banking account, follow these basic steps:
- Visit the new I&M Bank Kenya online banking login portal here: https://netbanking.imbank.com.
- Enter your User ID.
- Ensure it is the actual user ID you have entered.
- Next, click on “Login.”
- Follow the instructions on the next page, type in your password.
- After that sign in to your account.
- If you entered the right login details, your account would be open, and you can access your dashboard online.
That is how you can log in to your account.
How To Reset Your I&M Bank Kenya Online Banking Password
Sometimes you may forget your password and find it challenging to access your online banking account. When that happens t you, the best thing to do is reset or change your password.
With I&M internet banking, you can visit the nearest branch to recover or change your login password.
That is all we have for you about how to register for I&M Bank Kenya internet banking.