Ebanking is the name suggested, are banking services provided electronically or using digital means via the internet. If you are a UBA Bank customer in Nigeria, you might have at least used or heard about the UBA Ebanking service.
Even if it is the first time you are coming across the word, you have come to the right place, and in today’s UBA guide, we shall give you full details about the UBA E-banking products.
Also, you will know how to sign up for the service, what it offers and how you can use it.
So let us begin if you are ready.
What Is UBA Ebanking
UBA Ebanking are services offered to customers via electronic means, including online banking, USSD banking, ATM services, Mobile banking, and more.
In other words, Ebanking services can also be called electronic or digital banking services.
What Are UBA Ebanking Services
UBA Ebanking services include internet banking, mobile banking, USSD banking, ATM Card services, Debit card services, and many others.
It is available to all account holders at UBA Bank in Nigeria. However, you must register for any of them before you can use them for transactions.
Ways To Register For UBA Bank E-Banking In Nigeria
1. Online through the UBA Bank Nigeria official website
2. UBA Mobile app
3. UBA Bank USSD Code
4. Direct registration from the nearest branch.
Requirements To Register For UBA Bank E-banking Service
Here are the things you need to sign up for UBA Bank electronic banking in Nigeria:
1. UBA Bank account number
2. Mobile phone number linked to your UBA account.
3. Email address
4. Debit Card
How To Register For UBA EBanking Online
To successfully sign up for UBA Bank Ebanking online, follow these fundamental steps:
1. Vist the UBA Bank official website here: https://www.ubagroup.com/
2. Hoover over the “UBA Internet Banking” tab, and click on Personal
3. You will be taken to the UBA Bank internet banking portal.
4. Navigate to the login section on the right side of the site.
5. Choose Nigeria as your country(Usually it is the default country)
6. Click “Instant Self registration.”
7. Select “Retail” and click on continue.
8. On the next page, enter your UBA account number
9. Enter the first 6 digits of your Debit card
10. Next, enter the last 4 digits of your Debit card
11. Input your Debit Card PIN
12. Next, set up your date of birth
13. kindly, enter the expiry date of the card, and referral ID
14. Now, click on continue
15. In the next step, set up your profile by entering your full name, email dares, phone number, etc., to complete the registration process.
16. Once your registration is completed, you will receive your login details, including your User ID, and password in your email.
That is how to sign up for the UBA Ebanking service.
Here is the list of other useful guides:
Transaction Limit, Benefits Of Bumper Account, Western Union, How Much, Leo WhatsApp Number, Get Quick Credit, Qualify For Loan, How Target Account Works, Open UBA Current Account, Change Alert Number, Use Visa Card, Mobile Banking Login, Corporate Banking, Get Africard, Online Banking Services, Direct Login, Know Account Number, How Current Account Work, Cost Of Prepaid Card, Chat Online, Savings Account Limit, Visa Card Cost, UBA Dollar To Naira, Priority Account, Daily Limit, Use Mobile App, Get Credit Card, Check Card Statement, Load Prepaid Card, Chat With UBA on WhatsApp.